Help Me access My account

Discussion in 'Front Desk' started by Tim Mason, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Tim Mason

Tim Mason Member

Hi guys, 5 or six messages and no help so I am posting here. My original user name is not working, I keep getting incorrect password messages, tried resetting but no message run to my email. Can we sort this out, i have a premium membership and am known here as Mookakian, as well as some important messages i saved including a mod for the twin bender and I cant access it!

2. tazzboy

tazzboy V.I.P. Member

Have you contacted Alex directly to see if he can help.

3. chasenblues

chasenblues Senior Member

Been a couple of accounts that have been hacked in the last few wks..Wonder if someone got yours..

4. paruwi

paruwi Kraut-Rocker Super Mod Premium Member

I've sent a PM to Alex

:wave:

1 person likes this.
  5. Tim Mason

Tim Mason Member

I have messaged head office multiple times, last one I got a reply asking for the email address which I provided... then back to being swept under the rug, MLPF sure aint what it use to be

6. chasenblues

Good way to win friends and influence people.:thumb:

7. Tim Mason

Tim Mason Member

Its been on the back of my mind for a year and slowly creeping forward, sorry if its offensive but being ignored ofr weeks aint fun and spending a good hour typing trying every angle to open my account solo... I wouldnt post a comment unless I felt good may follow...

Lifes bigger than being popular, respect and honour fill more holes and followed by the right kinda friends in my experience, now outta the deep, into the solution, perhaps we can just call it quits and I will msg the bloke that sent me the PM containing the Twin Bender mod, scrap the old account.

Premium badge means little, some of the inbox messages were valuable, life moves on

8. TheX

TheX Voice of Reason

You go girl!

9. chasenblues

That might have had more to do with you being locked out of the acct than anything else.

Unrelated to my above comment,

Ask HardCore Troubadour what he had to go through to access his original acct after something went wrong for him a month or so ago,Took a while.

10. Tim Mason

Tim Mason Member

Been there and back to the future, wooooosh....:run: hehe

At the risk of sounding rude I might call it quits, if I get a PM then cool, feel free to delete or let the thread drift off into the void Mods

11. Tim Mason

Tim Mason Member

Well, even the front desk resulted in no reply, and some of you are wondering why I am unimpressed, because i try to help this forum when I am well... a lot, but one time I need some help from the mods and nothin, yeah I am a jerk... maybe in the eyes of some, the disappointment is definitive.

Peace MLPF