GUYS I HAVE THE BIGGEST NEWS OF MY LIFE!

Discussion in 'Vintage Les Pauls' started by treatb, Sep 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treatb

treatb Senior Member

they loosened the top, which raised the action, and the loosened the truss rod so now it doesn't play the same, so i've done my best to fix it. it played like butter before, was the easiest playing acoustic you've ever seen.

2. treatb

treatb Senior Member

i have a pretty fucked up family…so nothing is beyond their mania…they are emotional parasites. they break you down so far, that you live in it so long that nothing affects you anymore. so what they do is give you good feelings and good things so that they can take that away again, because otherwise they have nothing to feed on

3. treatb

treatb Senior Member

i just think it'd all be a lot easier if i finally off myself..i'm just tired. my father has als. he has so many problems. my mother is the worst hoarder you could ever imagine. and on top of it all, they do shit like this. i've never been able to make friends, or understand normal sociality. so i bonded with my arts. its all just self indulgence though to give myself purpose beyond their hate. an untouchable form of philosophy they can't steal from me. but i have the cold flashes, its not just one every time i pee. its every day, all day, i have to have fluctuating temperatures so they don't bother me, and constant muscle twitches that are accustomed with als…so its like wtf is the point anymore. getting to play that 59 was the best thing i've ever done. i never imagined i'd even get to see one because i don't go places, and i don't talk to anyone. using my trust against me to hurt the one thing that i have to live for isn't fair. take it out on me, not a priceless piece of history. something beautiful that makes the universe worth living in... they stole the one thing my grandmother made me. my security blanket, and rub it in my face that i can't have it back, still to this day, they won't give me that blanket…they have done this with everything i love. stolen it and made sure they reap in the joys of other's sorrow because of their life choices...

4. bluesky636

bluesky636 Senior Member

How/why did you go from biggest moment of your life to wanting to off yourself? Maybe you should get some professional help.

5. treatb

treatb Senior Member

they ruined my guitar…its not the same anymore. the string height is too high. i can't change it. i can't fix it…it has it's original saddle from 1955. the guitar played easier than most electrics…whats next? waiting for something else i love to be taken or ruined? to feed the evil of the world? there is no professional help. the entire population is this way. I'm in no mood to be medically experimented on. i'd rather just not take part in this anymore… but since this is obviously hell, i'd just wake up tomorrow in some quantum state of immortality.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  6. Hatefulsob

Hatefulsob Senior Member

Did it have original frets? If so, please give us your take on them.

7. Nippon

Nippon Insert Kanji here... Premium Member

Stay strong. No bad shit lasts forever.

You still got too much music to play.

Harmony likes this.
  8. LtDave32

LtDave32 Sua Sponte Super Mod Premium Member

Okay, though wonderful it is, it is still an object. Something that man made, that man can make again. It is truly bitchin', no doubt. But it will not change one's life or deal with life's problems.

And the solutions you seek are permanent solutions to temporary problems. I realize you're going through tough times, but we're not the help you need.

This thread is closed. I urge you to seek the help of professional counseling, and right now. A guitar forum is not the place. Too many trolls like that guy on the first page.

PM me when you're better and up to continuing the guitar discussion, and I"ll reopen the thread.

RAG7890, KS 5150, RevWillie and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.