GUITARS-The Museum, a work in progress

Discussion in 'Vintage Les Pauls' started by GooCart, Apr 3, 2013.

1. lounger

lounger Junior Member

Hi Magnus, no problem what so ever. Although it was surprisingly hard to write about the museum as words can't really describe the place. I also had a hard time deciding what pictures to use, too few and readers miss the magnitude of the collection, too much and there's nothing left to see. Although, no matter how many pictures of the museum one sees, those guitars still need to be experienced in person.

Too bad I missed the Gibbons' guitars by couple of weeks, but it just means I'll have to come back. Now that you got Billy on board, I hope the word starts to spread and the museum soon has guitars from other great artists.

If you have time, please also show the blog post to our guide in the pictures (I believe his name was Torbjörn) and tell greetings from me.

2. GooCart

GooCart V.I.P. Member

Haha, yeah, to bad you missed the Gibbons guitars but as you say, now you have another reason to come back.

We have had one of the worst summer in modern time here in Sweden, bad for the ones interested in sun and bath, but god for the museum and the restaurant. There have been many visitors to the museum during the summer, all kind of people, that's really fun. It can be a huge party of seniors, regular families with kids and of course, guitar nerds.

It's really fun that interest in these old guitars, amplifiers and the stories surrounding them are as big as it has proved.