Guitar Wiring Upgrades @ JonesyBlues.com

Discussion in 'Vendor Classifieds' started by jonesy, Aug 6, 2011.

1. jonesy

jonesy GLOBAL WIRING GURU MLP Vendor

2. jonesy

Check out the comments in my Guestbook @ Jonesyblues.com to see what my customers are saying about my products and service.

Platte City Paul said: February 13th, 2015 2:19 pm
    I bought a 50s wiring harness and a pair of Tom Brantley PAFs from Jonesy. His products are already well respected, so I wanted to focus on his customer service. He is fast with answers on e-mail, and will spend as much time as you need talking things through with you on the phone. He says "give me a call," and means it. I'm brand new to mods and soldering, and his advice was key to a successful first wiring job for me. I dropped the 50s harness into an '08 LP Traditional with 57/57+ pickups. The harness performs as advertised, and the guitar sounds great!

Doug C said: February 12th, 2015 1:13 pm
    When I started looking online for parts to rewire my 83 Les Paul, I kept seeing the name Jonesy come up in a lot of forums. Everything I read was positive, so I checked out the website. I contacted David with a question and he got right back to me. He was very thorough in making sure I got all the right parts for my guitar. I ordered the mojo tone 50's harness that night and it was assembled and shipped the next morning. I received it in just a couple days and had it installed. All I can say is wow. My guitar came to life. It cleans up very nicely when I back off the guitars volume, and the tone controls have a very subtle effect without getting muddy. I couldn't be happier with this product or the personalized attention I got from David before and after I installed the new wiring. I highly recommend Jonesy Blues.

Scott said: February 4th, 2015 9:33 am
    Mr. Jonesy, First off, I Love this harness. I ordered this kit on January 5, I received it in a perfect condition and in timely fashion. I put this in a EPI Les Paul Pro dropped in some alnico 2 pickups in and turned it on. Pure awesome sounds. Love this harness. Sounds are so crisp clean. Highs are beautiful. Makes it so enjoyable to play. I hooked it up to a classic wah wah pedal and played some slash tunes. Very impressive. I must say, I was a little skeptic at first. I kept watching the u tube videos. I thought this can't be a bad deal. Sounds from the videos are awesome. I will be useing your products in the future. Thanks Scott

Ken said: January 28th, 2015 8:04 pm
    Jonesy, Wanted to give you a review that you deserve. Brother you are a great man due to you taking time with me on the Epi project. You went out of your way calling me even when I ordered wrong parts to work out the right parts. And also talking about what I wanted as tone and what pickups would be the best to get the tone we talked about. Then when you finished you called and offered up your knobs off your personnel sg. I want all to know this is on great guitar guy and one of the greatest human beings I ever met and have the pleasure to know and work with.thank you jonesy for the gift inside the case pocket I will treasure it and thank you again. All you could not work with a better person that knows and wants you to be happy with what he does.Jonesy thanks for being you and the strat will be on its way soon. God bless you my brother and the best to your family

Russell said: January 25th, 2015 11:59 am
    Ordered a 21 tone rig and sheptone pickups late last year. Just wanted to give a big thanks to jonsey. My LP studio is simply a different guitar now. It sounds and plays great! the instructions were clear and concise and even with my novice soldering skills, it was a straight-forward installation. No worries; Just a fun project! Can't thank you enough. Keep up the great work!

Russ Coffin said: January 21st, 2015 5:01 pm
    I dropped in the prewired 50's wiring harness into my guitar and the results were everything I read they would be. The increased brightness and punch are great! I lean on the neck pickup a lot, and it really has come alive! I did have to drill out the shaft holes on the guitar, but it took all of two minutes which included finding tape to put on the finish to prevent splintering, and locating the right drill bit. I will be buying another prewired harness from you soon for another beat up les paul I recently inherited.

KayeLeM (Kevin L Martinez) said: January 19th, 2015 6:16 pm
    Ok This is it. I have been for years trying to taylor my premium custom Baker to the perfect sounds of my taste. I've had my guitar rewired before and it was for the most part botched. My girl is like a new guitar. He worked with me to get the specs I desired into the machine, and he one uped me. A series of Quality push pulls in just the right place and a tone control that works throughout the entire range, not just the last 2 numbers. puts my 100th anniversary Baker on top of the world, along with me. I actually get a strat sound that is better than a strat. And the les paul smoothness is Phenomenal. Jonesy Thank you sooooo much. I not only recommend you. I advise anyone that has question of their present sound to call you and give it a go. Thank You See you at the Grammy's KayeLeM

DRZ Pete said: January 15th, 2015 10:08 am
    Greetings. I am having problems with my Gibson LP Studio's sound cutting out. I have less than a year of playing anything, completely new to the music game and know absolutely nothing about electronics. I went online this morning and searched LP output jacks, clicked on videos and stumbled upon Jonesy's how to solder up a SC #11 OJ. After watching, I thought, wow, very informative, direct, concise, very thoughtful...I then scrolled down and found Jonesy's phone number without knowing he did this for a living. I called the number and much to my surprise, Jonesy answered. I only wanted to thank him for his thoughtfulness for posting his tutorial on YouTube. Jonesy took time out of his busy day to talk about my issue and gave me some wonderful advice to trouble shoot. He also informed me that if I needed any parts or if I did any work on my guitar that he would guide me along the way if I needed his expertise. If not, he told me it was a pleasure to speak with me and wished me the best... WOW! in this day and age, a professional, courteous, gracious, considerate and helpful businessman is non-existent. I have now found someone I feel I can trust and I look forward to doing business with in the future should I need ANYTHING for my guitar. Thank you Jonesy, you have a wonderful soul and the best customer service I've experienced in many, many years.

Chris said: January 10th, 2015 3:19 pm
    I've had Jonesey's appetite les paul wiring harness (with the orange drop tone caps) in my Gibson Les Paul Classic for almost a year now, and WOW! What a difference! Upon installing it I immediately noticed that the classic Les Paul thick and rich tone was there, and the guitar sounded alive and musical (all of which it was lacking with the stock gibson wiring) I play out quite a lot, small-medium bar gigs, and also lead guitar for our worship band at church, and my les paul is my #1 now thanks to Jonesy! The tone and volume controls really work at all points on the taper, and the guitar is so versatile now that I don't need to switch guitars during a gig anymore. The clarity, and musicality is just amazing since getting the new electronics; I am definitely a satisfied customer! Jonesy is a great guy, responds very quickly to emails, and my order was shipped out really fast. I will absolutely order from him again! AAAAA++ Thanks Jonesy!

Jeffrey Allen said: December 4th, 2014 7:27 pm

WOW! I'm blown away at what a difference my Les Paul sounds like. Jonesy hooked me up with pots and caps and the LP has new life. Had I not heard it myself I would have never believed it! Just amazing how this little change opened this guitar up. Crystal clean when she needs to be and in your face when dimed out! Just amazing! God Bless you Jonsey! A customer for life! Cheers Jeffrey

3. jonesy

One of my 5 way premium Strat harnesses with CTS 275K pots and an .05 ceramic disc cap in my Fender Lake Placid Blue Strat with a hand wound CBS 68' pickups by Tom Brantley.

I am plugged into a Fender Super Champ X2 amp with 2 -6V6-12AX7 tubes on the high gain setting with a little delay and my VOX wah :)

Hand wound Strat pickups @ Jonesyblues.com

Fender Guitar wiring upgrades @ Jonesyblues.com

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEjxzR3Td2U&list=UUO93bCBpqlDLKj6GMadKwgA[/ame]

4. jonesy

New wiring upgrades with better pots and oil caps along with some nice hand wound pickups and some TLC can turn a good guitar into a great guitar :)

Premium Guitar Electronics & Hand wound pickups @ Jonesyblues.com shipped to over 20 countries around the world

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IELDAAUrT1c&list=UUO93bCBpqlDLKj6GMadKwgA]Epi LP Custom Clean Tones demo Jonesyblues ROCK Humbuckers & 21 Tone Jimmy Page rig - YouTube[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9SSajLduqY&list=UUO93bCBpqlDLKj6GMadKwgA&index=9[/ame]

5. jonesy

6. jonesy

7. jonesy

St. Patrick's Day bump for the good stuff :D

[​IMG]

8. jonesy

9. jonesy

Jonesyblues.com Top end guitar electronics built in the USA :cool:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYccTEterK0&list=UUO93bCBpqlDLKj6GMadKwgA[/ame]

10. jonesy

11. jonesy

12. jonesy

13. jonesy

14. jonesy

15. jonesy

Big Pickup & Wiring order I just recently shipped out to customer in Switzerland.

2 sets of Sheptone Heartbreakers, 1 set of Bon Appetit' A2 Humbuckers a 1950B Hot Rod Tele set, 3 Switchcraft switches, 1 CTS 550K 50's LP harness .022 caps, 2 Mojo 500k Vintage Taper - LP harnesses .047 caps, 1 1950-51 Broadcaster Blender rig with Brownie cap. ;)

[​IMG]

16. jonesy

Contact my directly by Phone, Email or PM and ask about "Special Package Deals" on wiring & pickups for MLP Members :naughty:

17. jonesy

Bump for some premium upgrades :)

18. jonesy

FYI I started offering the New Luxe .022 hand rolled paper in oil Bumble Bee capacitors as an option on my 50s Les Paul harnesses and on my Jimmy Page rigs. Nice upgrade for those folks looking for a more "Vintage Correct" set-up. The Luxe are great looking and sounding tone caps without the issues and high cost of the old Bees. Solves the problem of trying to track down old 1950s Bees as many have drifted dark and are way off specs as well as other issues. :)

FROM Luxe:These Luxe capacitors are hand made on in the USA on vintage 1932 equipment and look and sound like they are straight out of the time machine.

GIBSON GUITAR WIRING for Les Paul, SG, 335 @ Jonesyblues.com

[​IMG]

Premium JIMMY PAGE WIRING Options @ Jonesyblues.com

[​IMG]

19. jonesy

20. jonesy