Well...for the last year or so i've been asked if i've done any relic work on a Les Paul....SO...not wanting to give it a try on someone else's guitar, i decided on doing a load of research and then apply what i've learn on my own Les Paul. Yeah..it's a wee bit crazy, but the best way to test techniques and knowledge is in doing it.. After Talking with Nico, again thanks a million for your generosity, and after having done over 30 fender style relics, i realize it's a mix of different technique. This will be a somewhat long project, i'de say about about 3 to 4 months at best since it's not like i'm doing it 8hrs a day. i do small bits every day and will post progress picts as i go along. SO..here is the first few picts of the work. first is the dings on the back side of the body..and the wear on the back. THIS is not final, it's just the first stage.. Flash makes the red almost like a Neon..but hey....And a little pict of my workspace home when doing relic, repairs and other stuff that does'nt require anything chemical.