Gene Simmons of Kiss Faces Lawsuit Over Groping, Misconduct Allegation

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by TheX, Dec 17, 2017.

1. E1WOOD5150

E1WOOD5150 Purveyor of Joke Grenades

Just because Gene is a greedy S.O.B., and has participated in the virtual castration of a very influential band while attempting to profit from the air we breathe, my hope is that thousands of women come forward with tales of his skeevy-ness, and he is forced to either fight each case in court (and lose), or pay them all off, which leaves him penniless and destitute. Gene Simmons (and to a lesser extent, Paul Stanley) jumped the shark sometime about 1988.

kysrsoze likes this.
  2. James R

James R Premium Member

Attorney Willie W. Williams!?!
    I don't know why, but that made me laugh, and it was also the most interesting part of this article for me.

lakeburst, Sledge, scrumm21 and 6 others like this.
  3. TheX

TheX Voice of Reason

Lol, I think he rocks. He helped build the system he uses. Lots of jelly people out there.

truckermde and fry like this.
  4. Jeremiah

Jeremiah The Worst Premium Member

Not to be that guy, but it says in The article that he grabbed her ass, it wasn’t just the hand on the knee thing. With the information posted, it shouldn’t be too hard for a local news program to figure out who it is.

northernguitarguy likes this.
  5. LPMarshall Hack

LPMarshall Hack Senior Member

Is this a class action lawsuit?

6. Brians Evil Twin

Brians Evil Twin Poophoria Sōtō Zen V.I.P. Member

Gene Simmons? I am shocked, this just could not be.

:rolleyes:

7. rockstar232007

rockstar232007 Senior Member

I couldn't be anymore shocked, if I stuck my fingers in a power outlet.

ramaglia375 likes this.
  8. E1WOOD5150

E1WOOD5150 Purveyor of Joke Grenades

Gene made a fantastic band more about the money than the music, which is unforgiveable in my book. Usually, the label or management fills that role, but Gene makes Don Arden look like a teddy bear!

(That last statement might be over the line.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:)

kysrsoze and northernguitarguy like this.
  9. efstop

efstop Senior Member

No, Simmons has no class.

10. Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles Mr. Pickles loves you. MWAH! ♥ Premium Member

My point remains: she should have known what to expect from a guy like Gene Simmons. Job or no job.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    rockstar232007 likes this.
  11. WaywerdSon

WaywerdSon Senior Member

Due to that last sentence I would have to believe I am most likely sterile. Either that, or just due to the nature of mostly anonymous one night stands I was unidentifiable. My estimate is somewhere north of 500 different women during my roughly 10 year career as a cooze hound. (15-27, averaging 1 a week, 52 weeks times 11 years equals 572. Taking into account the occasional dry spell, and the occasional multiple score in a week stretches) and not once did I ever get that phone call. Percentages would say I knocked up at least a few of those, but I was never asked for money for an abortion or hit with a child support suit. Looking back I was incredibly lucky. I wonder how some of these rockstars whose conquests easily run into the 2-3000 or more range havent been sued to death

12. LPMarshall Hack

LPMarshall Hack Senior Member

Oh yea, big deal. Well I slept with over 575 women!

How you like them apples???

WaywerdSon likes this.
  13. Tone deaf

Tone deaf Senior Member

I don't get a lot of this stuff. I have been trying to get laid since I was 12. I didn't have any success until I was 16. I did, however, become an expert on blue balls. Maybe that expertise in blue balls was the issue. I never, ever pushed things beyond what was on the table and mutually acceptable. No matter the urge or discomfort, if she wasn't actively interested in proceeding, nothing progressed.

I know how a good sexual encounter begins and it isn't with an unwanted grope. That said, I have never been a rock star. However, as a pseudo-celeb (for a short time) I could f*** anything I wanted (however, I was in a committed long-term relationship so, that didn't work for me).

14. Malikon

Malikon V.I.P. Member

they tricked their boyfriend/husband into thinking the kid was his.

that's actually disturbingly common.

rabidhamster and WaywerdSon like this.
  15. WaywerdSon

WaywerdSon Senior Member

entirely possible

16. Mr. Pickles

I just don't see how groping someone's crotch or grabbing their ass translates into million dollar law suits - a fad of topic that's been plaguing the US news for weeks if not months, turning the (already, perpetually horrible) MSM into a veritable vat of National Enquirer garbage. Every time I turn on the radio or look at the headlines, it seem like some victim's claiming she got groped years ago and that it's messed up her life. I have much compassion for cases of abuse, short-term or long-term, but I'm not the only one who thinks that if you've had a crotch or ass grab, then honey, you got yourself in a place you shouldn't have. Is it justifiable to treat someone that way? Of course not. But it really is trivial when you think about the time, work and money being wasted on such cases. And yet the courts have to decide:

Was it wrong?
    Yes.
    Ok, that'll be $50 million.
    Seriously? How about an apology instead?

17. RoJay

RoJay Member

Maybe I'm missing the point of the last post but the whole idea of women being to blame ticks me off. Once my wife was in an elevator with her grandmother when a guy with a child accompanying him decided to stick his hands down her pants. Did she put herself in that situation? Another time she went to a dance club with a friend and she got roofied. Luckily she got her friend to take her home before she went into black out mode. Did she put herself in that situation? She's an attractive woman and dresses accordingly, but she doesn't go around dressed like a slug (whatever that means). If women don't want to be molested, should they all dress like they're from a Warren Jeffs compound? It seems to me that some segment of men act like women's bodies are an entitlement. Then they blame the women for their own actions.

18. Mr. Pickles

I never said nor implied that such things as you describe are acceptable, and would agree with you that such behavior is worthy of correction. Notwithstanding that, I see the door and I'm going to make use of it.

RoJay likes this.
  19. Caleb

Caleb Senior Member

It does make you wonder.

20. Freddy G

Freddy G V.I.P. Member

Proof. proof or go home.