Gearfest at Sweetwater FT Wayne Indiana

Discussion in 'MLP Meets' started by Shoopdude, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Shoopdude

Shoopdude Member

2. pillbug

pillbug Senior Member

I'm debating going tomorrow. It's about a 4-hour drive each way but I do have the day off so...

in your experience, do they have any demo/B-stock deals other that what I can find listed on their site?

What about show specials on new or current products? Are there dealers there too, and/or used stuff?

3. thatF-INGflyingVguy

thatF-INGflyingVguy Senior Member

4. bilbarstow

bilbarstow Premium Member

I was registered and at the last minute had to miss it this year. To answer your questions pillbug, pretty much yes to all of them. They have a whole tent full of Open Box/Demo/B-stock that they usually are selling at a decent discount. They also have a selection of Show Specials at great prices, if that item was on your shopping list. They also have "show pricing" on lots of bigger ticket items. Plus, each manufacturer has it's own demo / display space usually with company reps to talk up the items. They also have a "garage sale" style area where people bring in their for sale items - often a really wild variety. (Thats just an extra, not sponsored by Sweetwater). Plus workshops and performances by well known artists (usually "Sponsored" by whichever Manufacturer they rep for). It is the one thing I look forward to all year, and damn it, life intervened this year!

5. Shoopdude

Shoopdude Member

Place on your calendar for next yer June 15th and 16th 2018

6. pillbug

pillbug Senior Member

Thanks - I too registered on Thursday night (and received a voicemail from someone at SW calling to thank me and answer any questions, etc.) but had to pull out at the last minute. Already decided I'll for sure go next year. Thanks