G'day

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by caulfim, Jul 21, 2011.

1. caulfim

caulfim Senior Member

Good afternoon all. :wave:

I felt like an introduction was due. My name is Matt, currently a uni student in Melbourne who has taken the chance that being a measly arts student offers to actually get serious about the collection of guitars in my room, I finally have the time to show them the love they deserve...

I was always a bit of a strat man, but after seeing a friend's custom made Les Paul copy his dad made for him I changed my mind, I like those curves :naughty:

Planning on having a massive collection of them, after seeing the price a good 1959 les paul burst goes for these days, I figure it'll be an investment I can enjoy too.

Just one last thing before I post, as in the other thread I started, I'd like to thank the members of this forum for their diligence in pointing out imitations masquerading as the real thing, you saved me some money and a lot more disapointment:

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/ebay-deals/150107-thank-you.html

Thanks

2. EnjoGuitar

EnjoGuitar Senior Member

Welcome to MLP, dude. Glad we could help(I personally didn't, don't know why I said we,
    but I mean the other members of the community that did help :thumb:).

:D

3. msfenderarg

msfenderarg Senior Member

Welcome to MLP!

4. LIBERTYMACHINE

LIBERTYMACHINE Banned

Welcome to MLP

5. markssmiths

markssmiths Guest

Hi members! I'm just a newbie here and I hope to get along with you guys and I hope we will be comfortable in communicating each other.