FS VOX AC4TV - Marshall Class 5 Combo - SD Antiquity Pickups

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by aar0n, Sep 16, 2012.

1. aar0n

aar0n Banned

im done fighting with you, have i not showed any concern this whole time? If i wasn't concerned about making sure you got your money back i wouldn't be here right now.

2. michaelinokc

michaelinokc Senior Member

You better. And post your own thread. No sense in your NGD getting lost in this bucket of slime we call a thread.

1 person likes this.
  3. goby

goby Senior Member

That's bull. After you were caught selling amps you didn't own you tried to "sell" Dave's R8. Remember?

The whole episode regarding Dave's guitar was outright fraud. You never owned that guitar, and yet you still sent pics claiming it was yours. Dave's entire story on how he got the guitar is posted on this forum, and the other LP forum. Remember?

You said you got the pics from the prior owner. Remember?

You've never admitted that you're a scam artist, but we all know you are. Remember?

I suspect paypal's legal team will the filing a police report with the proper authorities. Part of a criminal fraud case is restitution, and I'm sure they have a team of attorneys ready to prepare a report.

You're going to jail. :dude:

4. beng2040

beng2040 Senior Member

Here's the official Paypal email:

"Hello,

The refund sent by Aaron Bean (redtransam98@gmail.com) did not clear from the sender's bank. You have not received funds for this payment in your PayPal account.

Please contact Aaron Bean regarding this refund."

I got the funds from Paypal, who will be coming after you to reclaim their loss.

aar0n, I suspect jail time is in your future. Do you sense the concern in my post? :laugh2:

5. beng2040

beng2040 Senior Member

aar0n actually sent all of the pics from Dave's thread. I only posted the one, but he sent me every single pic Dave posted. aar0n also talked a good game about how he switched the pickups because the Burstbuckers were too bright for his taste.

I should post the PM's he sent me. He's a total scumbag, and I've known quite a few. He was a really good scammer though...all except for the part where he keeps the money he stole.

1 person likes this.
  6. Johnny Alien

Johnny Alien Senior Member

PayPal will not deal with police. In situations like this they just pass the case over to a collection agency in order to recover funds. If he doesn't pay it's the same as not paying any other bill. His credit will be ruined bu he won't go to jail.

7. CheopisIV

CheopisIV Copper Slinger MLP Vendor

Strangely enough (and unrelated to this thread) I got a phone call from a 'Paypal rep' two weeks ago asking if the $200 recorder I bought off eBay was any good before they released the funds. I was immediately suspicious but get a kick out of seeing people's scam attempts so I thought I'd see where they were going. I said it was in perfect shape and they thanked me and hung up. Never asked for info or anything else so I let it go.

It was weird as I've bought some high dollar items off eBay and everything went as planned; money went out, item came in, done deal. I contacted the seller and he said he phoned Paypal to have the cash released and was waiting on the line while they phoned me. I'm thinking he must have had issues in the past and they were being cautious.

Back on topic, anyone want to buy a sweet R8? Pics may not be my actual guitar but my name IS Dave and I do like the other R8 owned by the other Dave so it's all good right?

[​IMG]

$500. Problem is I'm overseas and the amp is in possession of my Agent who is two states and three provinces away from you. I'll send you $1700 via Western Union and you send the extra $1200 to my Agent to cover his driving costs for me. He'll deliver the item within 2 hours of cleared payment. Thanks!

BTW, I've seen a lot of scam attempts by people through the years of online buying and selling as well as worked in Forensic Psychiatry for a number of years and this one is up there with "worst execution". For someone who's been at it a long time, you'd think the dude would learn some tricks. Fail.
    :lol:

1 person likes this.
  8. beng2040

beng2040 Senior Member

^^^Good post!

Here's aar0n's initial message to me...there were several more back and forth before I sent him any cash. I am cautious, but look at the mods he mentions that were done to the LP. Totally believable, combined with Dave's pics which I hadn't seen here before.

"i have a 2009 R8 in lemonburst, asking $2300 shipped. It has SD SH-1 59's in the neck and bridge. CTS 500k pots, orange drop caps wired 50s style. Switchcraft switch and input jack. This is 1 of 10 guitars i own, and my wife is on me about shrinking my collection on the count of we need money. Wife lost her job so we have to do something fast. It comes with all the gibson documention and case candy, gibson hard case. Its all there I have owned this for 2 years purchased it from ebay. It has a pretty skinny neck on it, not to skinny but in that just about right range. The top on it is AMAZING, nice light flame. The pictures dont do it justice at all. Deff have to see it in person to appreciate it.

Your more than welcome to make a trip over and play her if youd like. IF not i will hold hte money for you until u tell me you are happy with her. Just to cover both of us.

If you are interested let me know, im willing to negotiate LIGHTLY on the price but i think its already a steal at this price and is priced to sell fast. If you are interested im going to put it up on ebay in the next few days for $2600 buy it now. Just let me know"

9. CheopisIV

CheopisIV Copper Slinger MLP Vendor

Lol.

Yeah, most online scams lose it in the follow up communication but his just seems to gain steam. Specific scams are harder to spot and you're right; he seems like an informed seller. A lot of his attempts to gain trust are even good, but I bet he'd flake out if you tried to call him on one. I also love the attempts at compassion; My wife lost her job, my kid's in the hospital... Excellent tactics but he should just pick one and go with it. I'm surprised he didn't use the "other interested buyer lined up" hustle.

What gets me is the lack of invention... for someone who runs the same scams on the same forums using pics/info from the forum he's on, he sure gets lazy on buildup and misdirection.

1 person likes this.
  10. beng2040

beng2040 Senior Member

Actually, he DID! There's a lot of info about this guy online...he was a big scammer on a car parts forum. You can even get his picture with google images. He told me he was a drug addict in the past, which is why he scammed people on car parts...to feed his addiction to pain killers. That's about the only part of his story I believe. Actually, I think he probably still is on drugs or is back at it.

2 people like this.
  11. Shades of Blue

Shades of Blue Senior Member

Is this him???

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  12. knievel

knievel Senior Member

The "other interested buyer hustle"?

You mean like this PM I got?

1 person likes this.
  13. MUSTANGCAT

MUSTANGCAT Banned

Dude! Nice deal on both! If I had the room and was working............better just make that if I was working, both of them out of your hands! :dude:

Oops! I just realized! It's a scam!

1 person likes this.
  14. Shortscale

Shortscale Premium Member

The hits just keep on coming!
    You can't make this stuff up... :facepalm:

15. beng2040

beng2040 Senior Member

Here's some more...trying to get me to send it by Paypal gift. I will never use Paypal gift.

[/QUOTE]Half is $1150.00 if u want could u send it as a gift? If not thats fine i just know they are gonna take a chunk out of it. its up to you tho if u are ok with it some people arnt. My paypal is redtransam98@gmail.com. Just pm me your name, addy, number again, and if u can ur work name and number.

Like i said ill have her shipped out tuesday or wednesday ill overnight it with insurance so u should have it by thursday ill give u a day or so to play it and make sure u are satisfied then u can send the remaining $1150 friday?

Im kicking myself in the ass for selling this guitar its the only one i purchased myself i cant bring myself to sell the guitars my dad handed down to me or the 2 my wife got me. I hate selling guitars i feel like im giving up a child lol. Hell that would probably be easier .... lol im jokin.... maybe...[/QUOTE]

16. armydog

armydog Junior Member

17. danwelsh

danwelsh Member

If there was a dislike button on his profile, i'd click it

1 person likes this.
  18. musicmand

musicmand Senior Member

Entertaining read all throughout. I had no idea what I was in for when I opened it. :)

19. Sbear

Sbear Junior Member

Remember! The presence of a case does not imply guilt of a party. Case Details
    Name Birth Date Role Type Status File Date Disp. Date 84D05-0803-SC-03489
    BEAN, AARON
    DEFENDANT Civil Open 03/25/2008 06/24/2008
    84D03-1111-MC-03509
    BEAN, AARON 1988 DEFENDANT Criminal Closed 11/04/2011 11/07/2011
    84D04-1011-SC-09842
    BEAN, AARON
    DEFENDANT Civil Closed 11/17/2010 01/04/2011
    11D01-1003-SC-00162
    BEAN, AARON
    DEFENDANT Civil Closed 03/16/2010 07/29/2010
    84H01-1205-CM-001086
    Bean, Aaron E 1988 Defendant Criminal Open 05/23/2012

84D03-1111-CC-10056
    BEAN, AARON E
    DEFENDANT Civil Closed 11/10/2011 01/05/2012
    11D01-0811-IF-03590
    BEAN, AARON E 1988 DEFENDANT Citation Closed 11/26/2008 12/17/2008
    11D01-0807-IF-02269
    BEAN, AARON E 1988 DEFENDANT Citation Closed 07/02/2008 01/07/2009
    67D01-0508-IF-02807
    BEAN, AARON E. 1988 DEFENDANT Citation Closed 08/31/2005 09/06/2005
    84D03-1111-FD-03523
    BEAN, AARON EUGENE 1988 DEFENDANT Criminal Closed 11/07/2011 06/11/2012

20. Sbear

Sbear Junior Member

Employers

Advics
    Terre Haute, Indiana

Securitas
    Security Officer · Oct 2011 to Nov 2011 · Terre Haute, Indiana

Jadcore
    Assistant Operator · Mar 2011 to Nov 2011 · Terre Haute, Indiana
    I assist the operators!

Staples
    Full Case Selector · Nov 2010 to Feb 2011 · Terre Haute, Indiana
    I throw heavy product on a conveyor belt like a neanderthal all night.

Best Buy
    Geek Squad Agent · Apr 2010 to Oct 2010 · Terre Haute, Indiana
    Sell and work on computers and other electronic devices. ($3,800 in 7months, thats what you get if you work at a BestBuy, ****KKK YOU BESTBUY!)

Sony
    Computer Technician · Jan 2007 to Apr 2009
    I fix peoples **** ups.

TRW Automotive
    Electronic Assembler · Aug 2006 to Jan 2007
    Assemble Electronic Modules

Chyoda
    Janitor · Oct 2004 to Aug 2006
    Clean Paint Booths
    College

Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana
    Class of 2010 · Computer Information Systems
    High School

Terre Haute North Vigo High School
    Philosophy
    Religious Views

I have my ideas
    Political Views

I Like Pickles
    Favorite Quotations We're all just sensitive people, although its a real bitch some times having to choose between sitting there with our feelings, or twisting one off, throwing one back, or tieing one off. In some ways the drugs end up replacing you. We worship them, live for them, sometimes even die for them. They become our closest friends, and at some point we have to let them go. So in a way getting sober is a kind of death, its like killing your oldest and best friend, and maybe we are to sensitive for that...
    Sports
    Favorite Sports

U.F.C

Football
    Arts and Entertainment
    Music

Motley Crue

Guns N' Roses

Rick Danko

Gibson Guitar

Keith Richards
    More
    Books

The Dirt

Slash

The Heroin Diaries

The Blow

Hit Hard
    More
    Movies

Scarface™
    More
    Television

I Don't Watch Tv
    Games

Battlefield
    Activities and Interests
    Activities

Playing Guitar

Relaxing
    Interests

Cars

Computers

Family

Playing Guitar
    Show Other Pages
    Basic Information
    About Aaron Giggity..
    Interested In Women
    Relationship Status In a relationship with Ashley Marie Fowler
    Anniversary April 27, 2010
    Sex Male
    Networks
    Ivy Tech Community College, Terre Haute North Vigo High School
    Contact Information
    Address
    Terre Haute, IN
    Screen Name
    xaaronbean(AIM)
    Email
    abean6@ivytech.edu
    xaaronbean@gmail.com
    Facebook http://facebook.com/beanx

Birthday march 30th 1988
    recent newborn child,
    still in contact with his family although he states otherwise
    I will be posting addresses and phone numbers as well.

ANY OTHER INFO PLEASE SHARE
    Attached Thumbnails [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 01-11-2012, 03:52 AM #2 classic_speed
    Staging Lane
    Garage is empty, add now
    [​IMG]

Trader Rating: 2

[​IMG]
    His personal numbers-
    812-229-7310 -he called from this one when we first spoke
    812-518-2156 -text on this one since then
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2 people like this.