FS VOX AC4TV - Marshall Class 5 Combo - SD Antiquity Pickups

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by aar0n, Sep 16, 2012.

1. beng2040

beng2040 Senior Member

Yep, same here. Good news is that you will get your refund. Paypal will have to deal with good ole aar0n.

2. aar0n

aar0n Banned

like i stated, when paypal tried to pull the money from my account it was not yet transferred into my bank. it has now been transferred back so it should be back to you guys in a few days. thanks.

3. beng2040

beng2040 Senior Member

Thanks so much aar0n. You've been a pleasure to deal with.

4 people like this.
  4. Comanche

Comanche Senior Member

Is their a marshall class 5 for sale?

1 person likes this.
  5. beng2040

beng2040 Senior Member

Here are some pics of my new R8. What an awesome guitar! It's like new and set up flawlessly. I played it for about 3 hours last night and broke it in. :dude:

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  6. goby

goby Senior Member

Nice guitar!! I wonder how long until Aaron offers it for sale?

5 people like this.
  7. Northwinds

Northwinds Senior Member

Wow, what an epic shitstorm :wow:

FWIW, whoever said they were a lawyer. Your local Police won't touch this case since this is an Internet fraud case. You would know that if you were really a lawyer. The jurisdiction would be in the hands of the FBI or US Justice Department but I dig your strongarm approach under the circumstances :dude:

Hope everyone involved gets their money back and Aaron or whatever your name is, make this right because karma is a bitch

If you don't know what karma is, karma is a pair of dudes walking up to you with Les Paul cases and there ain't no Les Paul's in them... Louisville sluggers will make short work of you

4 people like this.
  8. beng2040

beng2040 Senior Member

:laugh2::applause::D

AWESOME!

9. aar0n

aar0n Banned

read the whole thing, i offered refunds as soon as i had a chance to get back on here and tell ben and greg what was going on. Some people just like stiring shit.

10. goby

goby Senior Member

I really am an attorney. And I think I know the law and how cops work. :cool:

1 person likes this.
  11. goby

goby Senior Member

:hmm:

Corrected to include some relevant facts.

1 person likes this.
  12. Northwinds

Northwinds Senior Member

Best of luck to the affected Brothers

13. beng2040

beng2040 Senior Member

I tried to quote the post you deleted to tell you that aar0n and I live in the SAME STATE. :eek:

1 person likes this.
  14. goby

goby Senior Member

And therefore the local cops will handle it. :cool:

15. beng2040

beng2040 Senior Member

Post pics of you with the R8, Class 5 and Vox with the current date then.

16. Northwinds

Northwinds Senior Member

I was talking to the lawyer who I doubt lives in the same state but this thread does not need another debate and I thought twice and hence deleted it

See, I went through this already and lost $900 while pursuing every avenue to no avail. Local cops told me not their jurisdiction, FBI said the dollar amount did not meet their criteria, never heard back from the AG of the State that the seller resided in (most likely because of an incredible backupped case load) and PayPal would not do crap because the sellers account was linked to an account with insufficient funds that the seller abandoned after robbing me and a few others

The real facts are that you guys need to get your funds back, Aaron needs to get his shit together and I need to keep my 2cents out of a thread I am not involved in. I jumped in because it happened to me and I got no legal recourse anywhere but damn I tried for over 4 months. That was then, this is now so I bow out and wish you all the very best in resolving this

1 person likes this.
  17. beng2040

beng2040 Senior Member

I hear ya...I lost big years ago on ebay. Paypal has gotten much better with their security. The exact same thing happened to me...robbed by a seller who lost the dispute, but had insufficient funds. That was about 5 years ago and my account is still closed and I never got my money back. It was WELL over $900.

I didn't send aar0n the money until after I'd spoken with a Paypal rep that ensured me this COULDN'T happen that way again. They've tightened up their controls since. He could have closed his bank account, skipped town, etc. I still would've gotten my money back and Paypal still would have tracked him down.

This is a unique situation for me. I know I'll get my money back soon...I know aar0n is a BS scammer and we're in the same state. I think I have to go to the police just so he won't be so willing to scam innocent people out of their money anymore. He even admitted to me he had done this years ago with the car parts scam. He really needs to learn his lesson already, and that might have to include jail time. We're talking about FELONY theft here...

3 people like this.
  18. goby

goby Senior Member

We are talking about a felony. And we're talking about an easy case. He sent you pics of a guitar he claimed was his, you talked to him, you PM'ed him, and Dave confirmed that he owns the guitar. Easy peasy.

1 person likes this.
  19. beng2040

beng2040 Senior Member

goby, you have some really nice gear in your sig! wanna sell your 59 LP? maybe aar0n can broker the deal. :slash:

maybe we can do a combo deal with the dumble and trainwreck included.

20. goby

goby Senior Member

The Dumble and the Trainwreck for $5,000. Small, unmarked bills, under the oak tree in the park at midnight. Come alone.

2 people like this.