FS VOX AC4TV - Marshall Class 5 Combo - SD Antiquity Pickups

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by aar0n, Sep 16, 2012.

1. aar0n

aar0n Banned

brand new head and cab, i purchased another amp and have no use for this one. GREAT sounding amp the speaker isnt even broken in yet. I need to sale this quick, i lost my job and need the money to pay bills. Asking $180 shipped and i will no budge that is an amazing deal.

[​IMG]

I also have a marshall class 5 combo, great amp i have owned for a while. Has an amazing sound, just to loud for my new house, i dont have a basement anymore. It needs to go. Asking $200 shipped.

[​IMG]

Like new SD Antiquity PAF pickups. I sold the guitar these were in, the guy wanted the guitar original and did not want the SD pickups in it. I have 2 other sets in my other 2 guitars and have no use for these and need to money now. Asking $160 shipped. Comes with original boxes, bags, paperwork, stickers everything.

Prices are SOMEWHAT negotiable but dont try to lowball me, im in a position where i need to sell this stuff to help pay bills and feed my wife and daughter, that is the only reason im selling it. I can provide more pictures if you need them.The prices i have are MORE than fair. PM me if you have any questions. I also have a TS9 tube screamer and a Zendrive pedal i would sell for the right price if anyone is interested...

2. zepsongs

zepsongs Senior Member

PM'd on the Ants.

3. aar0n

aar0n Banned

pm replied

4. knievel

knievel Senior Member

I'll take the Class 5.

1 person likes this.
  5. Chef Greg

Chef Greg Senior Member

PM'd for the Vox

1 person likes this.
  6. aar0n

aar0n Banned

pms replied, thanks for the quick responses guys i didnt think any of this would sell.

7. aar0n

aar0n Banned

class 5 & ac4tv sold pending payment.

8. beng2040

beng2040 Senior Member

Don't buy from aar0n. He's a total scammer. He gave me the name Aaron Bean, gave others the name Aaron Essek, said his name was Jason Essek on the board. He tried to sell me an R8 he doesn't own. I hope nobody has sent money to this low life. If they have, please PM me his name/address/email...any info you have. Let's track this guy down.

9. goby

goby Senior Member

I knew it!!!!! The prices were way too low, and he was a brand new member. I actually want a Class 5, but it just looked wrong.

Hey Admin, I don't understand why you don't make it a requirement that members have 45 days on MLP, and 50 posts. They do that on another board I'm on, and I've only seen 1 scammer in 3 years. That board also requires that you place your username in the picture of the item you're selling on a piece of paper.

3 people like this.
  10. goby

goby Senior Member

11. goby

goby Senior Member

1 person likes this.
  12. aar0n

aar0n Banned

like i told ben, my daughter got pnemonia a few nights ago. My wife woke up to my daughter screaming and blue. Im at the nashville childrens hospital. Everyone that purchased something from me and sent me money WILL get a refund from me. I know ben doesnt belive me for some reason, shocking with him being a father too. But plain and simple i dont care what he thinks, i realize i have his money and he is nervous and i understand.

Yes the pictures arnt mine i stated if you needed pictures to contact me and i would take whatever you needed. At the time of making the thread i didnt have any actual pictures of my stuff so i took some off google just so people knew what things were.

I dont have alot of time im barely getting signal im sure this probably wont even go threw. I plan on refunding everyones money by the end of the day. If you have sent me money please open a dispute and i will issue the refund that way so it takes it out of my bank account because i have already transfered the money.

Im sorry for this huge misunderstanding and my daughter comes first in my life, my wife second. Then everything else. Im just really freaking out right now i dont know waht to think i just cant think i feel like my brain wont process anything im so scared..

If you guys could just work with me on this i will make it right.

13. beng2040

beng2040 Senior Member

I apologize if I am wrong. Everything seemed to add up to you being a scammer. I'll look for my refund tonight and post a follow up.

14. aar0n

aar0n Banned

i issued a refund to ben, for his $1150.00 like i said if the other two guys could open a dispute it would be easier for me that way as i dont have access to a computer right now to go thro my recent transactions. please...

15. aar0n

aar0n Banned

you should have it i issued the refund and it closed the dispute..

16. beng2040

beng2040 Senior Member

it's there but pending for 3-5 days.

17. aar0n

aar0n Banned

ugh... Im sorry...

18. beng2040

beng2040 Senior Member

If/when it clears, there will be nothing to be sorry about. If not...

19. Chef Greg

Chef Greg Senior Member

aar0n ... paypal dispute / refund request initiated. A message / acknowledgement from you would be comforting.

20. aar0n

aar0n Banned

greg, like i said you will be refunded once im able to get to my computer just give me a day or so. Im sorry i hope u guys understand.