FS/FT Limited Run - Engl Artist Edition

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Ob1clyde, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Ob1clyde

Ob1clyde Member

Ive got a mint condition (1 of 30,) First run Engl Artist Edition amp head. Im also including the Engl Z-5 foot controller, which Engl sells separately. $1800 -split shipping

This is a unique amp designed and played by legends Doug Aldrich,Gary Moore,Jimmy Page.. And I believe Paul Stanley and Scott Gorham are currently using them live.

Its a simple design with a TON of versatility, 2 channel amp with individual volume controls sharing a single EQ. (don't be fooled, it pretty much sounds good anywhere you set the knobs) It has 4 different gain stages, a mid boost switch and 2 master volumes.. all available to you via the foot controller!

Mesa Traditional/Stilletto (not oversized) 4x12 with V30's also available for local pickup Sacramento,CA.

Open to trades for LP's or PRS.. IMG_4744.JPG

heres a engl tv link to a demo..

El Pablo likes this.
  2. Ob1clyde

Ob1clyde Member

sexy amp bump

3. El Pablo

El Pablo Senior Member

Bump and run. Good luck.

4. Ob1clyde

Ob1clyde Member

Yep, things moving fast over here.. I was on a sevenstring kick for a few years, but now im back in an LP Jonesin' kinda mood! Ive got a custom but it stays in DropC.. haha, It was setup that way when i got it and plays like butter... kind want a standard tuned Goldtop or classic Tobacco, for the nostalgic side of me.

5. Ob1clyde

Ob1clyde Member

I think this video does a decent job of capturing some in room sound.. especially the second half.

6. Ob1clyde

Ob1clyde Member

TTT - PRICE DROP $1700 SHIPPED