FS (EU): Reinhardt Amps, Grosh EJ, Lollar pu's, pedals

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by schlagsaite, Apr 10, 2013.

1. schlagsaite

schlagsaite Senior Member

The Sonoma and The 18 are american voltage versions and both come with a TAD step-down-transformer.

This Sonoma was previously owned by Pat Buchanan/Nashville and comes with original footswitch for Boost and OD.
    Most likely the only used Sonoma you'll see for sale in a long time...

Mr Clean is the 80W european version (you can switch to american voltage too).
    My version of this amp has a 6SL7 as the first of four preamp tubes.
    If you want a really clean amp with lots of headroom which works perfectly with pedals!
    Included is a Marshall footswitch for channel switching and reverb.

The 18 combo has a 6ca4 rectifier tube.

All amps are in great working condition and fantastic sounding.

Trades are possible.

I set up a basic website with sound files and youtube clips with the Reinhardt Sonoma, The 18 and Mr Clean.
    http://schlagsaite.yolasite.com

Mr Clean:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The 18:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sonoma:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mr Clean - 2190€
    The 18 - 1490€ (incl. TAD Transformer 300)
    Sonoma - 2990€ (incl. TAD Transformer 500)

From Bob's old website:
    SONOMA
    An exciting new amp, the Sonoma. This amp is based on the famous Bluesmaster and Overdrive amps from the legendary amp builder H.A.D. I was approached by a long time friend who asked me to build a BM style amp for him. After doing a lot of research, and talking with several fellow amp builders, this is the result. I think its one amazing amp. Very clear, but not sterile clean tones, and that thick, sustaining overdriven tone that you associate with them. The amp is available as a 100 watt amp with 4 6L6, or EL34, and also Im working on a KT66 varient. This amp also will be available with 2 6L6 for roughly 40 watts as well. . The amp is set up with seperate master volume controls for the Clean, and the Overdrive channels. It has switchable mid boost, and also for a preamp boost, and channel switching. It comes standard with a 2 button switch for Boost and Channel switching. Several custom features such as Boost Level Control, and Mid Shaping to give the amp a bit wider range of tone choices.

MR. CLEAN
    I am very excited about the new amp. I am offering this in 3 models, 2 6v6 for roughly 20 watts, 2-6l6 for about 40 watts, and 4 6l6 for about 80 watts. This is an awesome clean tone. Think the BEST blackface Super you have heard, but a bit tighter and sweeter and a little more refined. Mr. Clean uses 2 12ax7 and 1 12AT7 for the phase inverter (plus a 6SL7 for the first channel in my amp...sic), or you can plug a 12ax7 into the PI and it will give you a little bit more hair to your tone. The custom tone stack will deliver a scooped blackface sound, up to a mid boosted almost British flavored tone if you need it. As with all of my amps, painstaking attention to details such as grounding and component selection deliver a quiet amp with minimum or no ghosting as is associted with a lot of vintage style amps. Plug a tele into Mr. Clean , and play any gig in any saloon in town. A strat will deliver the sweetest clean tones, from Knopfler, to Gilmore, to anything you want. And this is extremely pedal friendly. A good TS808 will amaze.
    The amp comes standard with push/pull controls for the boost and reverb, or you can add the optional footswitch to control it from your pedalboard.
    80 watt version is 4 6L6.
    Also sounds wonderful with KT66's
    Custom wound Heyboer power and output transformers
    heavy welded chassis for durability

THE 18
    Our first product, and still one of the all time favorites is the 18. The 18 watt is based on a Marshall (tm) with a few circuit changes. This amp goes anywhere from sweet clean tones, to classic rock, to heavier gain, without being too heavy. Think AC/DC, Van Halen, ABB, etc. Due to overwhelming demand and popularity power scaling is now a standard feature on the 18. This amp does it all, and does it so well. Touch sensitivity on either channel is second to none. Play lightly, it has sweet cleans, dig in a little and its unleashes mild bluesy overdrive tones. Dig in harder and its Classic rock at its finest. No need for pedals with this, but it does love a good boost as well. Do not confuse with the original 18 watt Marshall amp, this amp has all that, and much more.
    The first channel, or "normal" channel is based on the stock amp, nice chimey cleans to a killer smokey blues. Great feel and dynamics.
    The second channel or "bright" channel is the hotrodded channel. This channel has had the tremolo removed, and another gain stage and full range EQ added in its place. With a master volume on this channel, it can go from amazing chimey clean to nice crunchy gritty blues, to a killer classic and hard rock tone. No over the top heavy muddy gain here, but a killer hot plexi level.
    For those who wonder if 18 watts is enough to gig with, the answer is YES. Several customers report that its great to be able to turn an amp up enough at a gig to get that sweet power tube distortion without being yelled at be the soundman, or the club owner. Easily loud enough to be heard over all but the most heavy handed drummer.
    Amps come standard with a custom blend of JJ. TungSol RI and EH tubes. This amp uses 3 12ax7/ecc83 preamp tubes, 2 el84/6bq5 power tubes and a 5U4 rectifier (6ca4 version in my amp...sic).
    Transformers are Heyboer copies of the original Radio Spares trannies.
    Sozo Vintage series and Mallory 150 caps, 1% tolerance resistors, all teflon wire and shieled input cable for low noise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grosh Electrajet industrial blue incl. a G&G case. The guitar is in mint condition.
    It's a flawless build and a great sounding guitar with a little more thumb than a regular strat.

I add a original Grosh pickguard for a two-P90 configuration! The pickguard was $105 incl. shipping to Germany when ordered from Grosh directly.

Sale price 1500€ (£1190)
    Trades are possible.

Body Wood: Alder
    Body Type: Solid Body
    Body Finish: Ultra-Thin, High Gloss (Industrial Blue)
    Neck Wood: Maple/Indian Rosewood
    Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer
    Neck Shape: (1st fret/12th fret) Standard Roundback (.830"/.930")
    Fingerboard Radius: 10"
    Nut Width: 1 5/8"
    Frets: 6150 (Medium)
    Scale Length: 25 1/2"
    Neck Dots: Aged Vintage
    Hardware: Chrome
    Bridge: Gotoh Tremolo
    Tuners: Locking Klusons
    Pickguard: Aged White (3-ply)
    Pickup Config/Controls: S/S/S (60s Fats), 5-way, Vol, Tone
    Pickups: Grosh Handcrafted

Video of exactly this guitar:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdXX-jSzM-E]Don Grosh "Electra Jet" - YouTube[/ame]

Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Vahlbruch Sapphire Drive
    Fantastic german made, boutique two-channel overdrive.
    Like new in original packaging.
    210€

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOgQrAEOW1k]1998 Gibson Les Paul 58 Reissue + Vahlbruch Sapphire Drive Part1 - YouTube[/ame]

- Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz
    Like new in original packaging with original USB-Cable.
    49€

- TC Electronics Hall of Fame
    Like new in original packaging.
    110€

Shipping from Germany

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

- Lollar P-90's 50's wind with screws in original packaging.
    The neck is unpotted.
    Fantastic sounding P-90's!!

180€

Shipping from Germany

2. schlagsaite

3. schlagsaite

4. schlagsaite

Up!

Hall of Fame is sold!

5. schlagsaite

6. Classless5

Classless5 Junior Member

Bumping for an awesome AMP. I'm still looking for an 18 with PS here in the States.

7. schlagsaite

I had both and the 18 is as flexible without ps as with.
    The master volume works VERY effective. Save yourself some money and consider to buy one without, if you see it for less money! ;)

1 person likes this.
  8. Classless5

Classless5 Junior Member

THANKS A BUNCH!!

I'll keep an eye out. I love the tone on these bad boys. If I lived in Europe I would snag them.

:fingersx:

9. Classless5

Classless5 Junior Member

BUT ANYONE looking at this post

THESE AMPS ARE AMAZING check out the videos!!

I've NEVER!!! heard a bad review on them. :applause:

10. schlagsaite

Thanks!
    ...and yes, this is an amazing sounding amp!
    :cheers:

11. schlagsaite

12. schlagsaite

Bump!
    TC is sold.

13. schlagsaite

Up!

Lollar's are soapbars with creme covers and uncut leads.

14. schlagsaite

Bump!

TC sold!

15. schlagsaite

16. schlagsaite

Bump!

TC and Seymour Duncan Fuzz sold!

17. schlagsaite

Up!

18. r6vos

r6vos Member

any interet in this ?call me!
    845-401-8848

got a Allen Hot fudge with nuts 1x12 handwired brownface deluxe clone with a vibrolux trem circuit takes 6v6, 6l6 as well as el 34!

19. schlagsaite

Thanks for the offer, but i'm not looking for amps atm.

TC and Seymour Duncan Fuzz sold!
    Lollar's of the market.

20. schlagsaite

Bump!