FS: Danocaster Single Cut. 6.5 lb Blonde Ash Beauty...

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by steviemac, Nov 9, 2018 at 10:32 AM.

1. steviemac

steviemac Senior Member

Wish I could afford to keep it but house related costs are forcing a sale. :(

Generally speaking, there isn't much that needs to be said about a Danocaster, other than the details of it's particular specs. You all know them and probably love them and this one's as fine as any that Dan has built. Based on a '60 whiteguard Tele with slab board, this Danocaster Single Cut is a bit unique in that it's been upgraded since Dan built it. Before lighting torches and pulling out the pitchforks, hear me out. First, there was nothing wrong whatsoever with Dan's original build but...tweaker's gotta tweak, right? Anyway, it currently has a low-profile Glendale bridge plate (with Dan's original CJ tooling 5/16" steel saddles mounted) and a custom Rutters control plate with angled 3-way (like a strat). The guitar is incredibly comfortable to play now and all else is exactly as Dan built it. The original bridge & control plates are of course included. Other critical specs are handwritten by Dan on the original tag that's also included (see below).

Looking to net $2650 on this. PP is fine but buyer covers actual ship costs and payment fees. I'm not in a position to consider trades unfortunately.

6.jpg 7.jpg 1.jpg 5.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Tim Plains and Jumping@shadows like this.
  2. Tim Plains

Tim Plains Senior Member

Danos rule.

King Loudness likes this.