Fender In-Case.....Kinda

Discussion in 'Fender' started by Crotch, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Crotch

Crotch Members Only Premium Member

Just got an email that Fender is now making something similar to the John Mayer In-Case. I always thought the In Case was a pretty solid thing to take to a gig. Some I've seen sell for big money. Maybe not for a Les Paul. But this is the Fender section........

http://shop.fender.com/en-US/access...ectric-guitar-gig-bag/0991512406.html#start=1

2. Falconbill

Falconbill Premium Member

Thanks for posting this. Looks pretty good. I always use a quality gig bag when my Fenders leave the house. Lighter then a hard case, more pockets for accessories and easier to carry. My Gibsons still travel in their hard cases, due to the headstock vulnerability, but this looks like a good option for Fenders.

Crotch likes this.
  3. DADF#AD

DADF#AD Senior Member

This looks pretty nice. I think it's a useable protection for strats. The nicest gig bag I ever had was from a recent Suhr Modern. It was well padded too with ample accessory pockets, a Velcro neck strap that held your guitar neck from jostling around and breaking off your headstock, a regular carrying strap and padded shoulder straps to carry it like a backpack. In fact, now that I think of it, it was was even nicer upholstery than my first car, lol.