Fake CL ad

Discussion in 'eBay Deals' started by Big Daddy B, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Big Daddy B

Big Daddy B Senior Member

This guy stole my pics and description and listed my guitar on CL: https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/msg/6159790029.html

I posed as an interested party and got him to send me a PayPal invoice which I reported to PayPal as fraudluant but I also got to screw around with him a lot via email before sending him a pic of the guitar along with a note calling him all the nasty things I said during our email exchange. At that point he quit emailing me as he knew he was busted.

I'd like to come up with some more fake emails and do this repeatedly to him but unfortunately I am traveling for business this week so won't have time until next Sunday. Thus I post it here in case anyone else is looking to kill time at work and wants to bug the piss out of this scammer.

He will come up with some story about how he is traveling but has the guitar with him and then may send a PayPal invoice from an account with a woman's name and claim it is his sister. Must be adopted as his name is Amit Sharma and his "sister" is Olivia Morrison. She may be a sista, but clearly not his sister.

rockstar232007 and Who like this.
  2. Who

Who Who is not here. Please leave a message.... Premium Member

I just e-mailed him. I said I can pick it up today or tomorrow.

I'm guessing he will want to "ship" it to me.

3. Big Daddy B

Big Daddy B Senior Member

See if you can get a direct email address for him? I found a site that will spam him with up to 60 spam emails per minute.