Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by dudu, Jul 3, 2011.
PRICE REDUCTION 2.600€ + SHIPPING!!
For sale is an very interesting guitar in outstanding condition. This SIGMA 00M-15S is just fresh of the workshop of a German Master Luthier / Gitarrenbaumeister.
The guitar is new, but the bridge was of poor workmanship and quality, so a new bridge was handmade, out of finest dark highest quality rosewood, with ebony pins with abalone eye, bone bridge insert and the traditional Pyramid design. Also the complete Top, made out of solid mahogany, has been polished to high gloss. Further more, the frets have been hand polished, the fingerboard cleaned, polished and oiled, the nut slots have been reworked for perfect playability and the whole guitar has been set up really good, plays and sounds now like a way more expensive guitar. The playability is directly as you would expect a hand made boutique guitar from a master guitar maker should play.
I have more pictures available from the installation of the new bridge, and I am very happy to invite you for a nice cup of coffee and test this nice Parlour Guitar.
She is set up with MARTIN Strings, and the action is amazing low without any buzzing.
I am also interested into taking GIBSON guitars in for trading or partial payment. Of course, most likely I pay then money to you...
Looking forward for meeting people who appreciate a nice playing Parlour full Mahogany guitar, cheers, Alex
how much are you asking for this guitar?
Wait.....all this text and pictures and I forgot the price....what a shame...thank you for making me aware of my fauxpas
Anyhow my trading / selling price is 450€
Just putting this out there in case there are people here from Belgium or the Netherlands.
I currently have an Orville by Gibson Les Paul in Tobacco sunburst for sale - fitted with a new bone nut and a couple of OX4 pickups and a pro setup before sale.
Pics you can find here: https://www.2dehands.be/muziek/muzi...aar/orville-by-gibson-les-paul-388295072.html
Prefer local pickup but open to offers and shipping within EU - thanks for taking a look. Looking to sell for 1000€ but open to sensible offers.
Please tell a price - or the ad gets pulled
Sorry, didn't know, just added a price. Cheers!
For sale or Trade:
Marshall JCM 900 MKIII HIgh Gain Model 2501 built in 1990
Price 550€, located in the Netherlands, close to German border.
Hello and Merry Christmas,
For sale is a kind of JCM 800 on speed...this JCM 900 is not a Dual Reverb or SLX, it is the legit JCM 800
Successor. One channel, two switchable volumes, two gain stages. Basically like a JCM 800 and when turning the second gain stage up, it is like putting a pedal in front of it...
Very clean, just serviced with new tubes, some new pots, all these parts purchased from Tube Amp Doctor, the bill is of course included (about 120€ only for the new tubes and some pots)
Looks great and works perfect!
Very rare model, only built for a short time.
Also looking for a trade with a nice GIBSON electric guitar. Of course I can add some cash....depending on the model.
For sale a 2010 R5 Les Paul Goldtop Wraptail
Weights just 8.1 lbs
It is very resonant
R5´s are very rare and were made in 2010-2012 in very limited numbers
They do have some differences in compare to regular Historics:
- The neck is replica of an original 1955 owned by Dave Carpenter. It´s a soft v-neck. Very good playable and very comfortable due to the soft shoulders. also the v disappears slowly slowly along the neck so around the 12 fret it is flatter and perfect for solos etc.
- The routes for the pickups are at the same angle as the strings (slanted), so the pickups are placed parallel to the strings. So the sound and action is improved.
The woods as are lightweght quarter sawn.
Great condition. Normal light ware of normal use. Nothing major, no brakes, cracks or repairs etc. Frets in excelent condition.
I offer two versions of the R5:
1. Real Deal upgraded for 5.599€ with killer sounding orig. 1952 P90´s (beautifully matched bridge 7.72K, neck 7.43K), orig.1955 knobs, MSSC Holy Grail Harness with orig. 50ies Bumble Bees, MojoAxe compensated Wraptail and Studs, MojoAxe aged Pickguard, DMC Swicht Nut, Wizz Trus Rod Cover, Wizz P0ker Chip, Wizz Switch Tip and Wizz Jack Plate.
This is as close as possible to the Real Deal in terms of Tone and Feel!!!
2. Stock as it came from the custom shop for 3.599€
The guitar comes with the original case, case candy and certificate.
The prices are fix. No trades.
Most pics show the Real Deal Version with the 50ies and Replica parts.
Here two links about the 55 series:
Insured shipping in germany is for free.
For shipping outside of Germany please ask for particular shipping price.
Sale from privat, no returns or warranty.
For more pics:
Anyone looking to purchase my Phaez Dragonfly contact me at email@example.com. It is the one on you tube. I hope this post is OK with those who are in charge. If not i will follow your orders as to putting it somewhere else or not at all. Thanks. Today is Jan 4 2018. I really do not want to sell it but i need cash. It sounds fantastic. Top shelf caps.
Last price 3.499 euro
For sale are my amazing Frank Hartung Junicos. TV Yellow comes with 2x p90 Haussels and the black has p90 and humbucker on the bridge (split with push-pull). Both sound godly and it hurts so much putting them for sale but I need cash...
Simply the best guitars I have ever owned and I had quite few of them (check my posted threads for some info).
They are super light in weight and resonate like no other. Fretwork is pure perfection, they play as easy as it is possible and sound and feel really step above anything really. In my opinion Frank have a better attention to detail than Nik Huber does and we all know how superb Huber is.
IMO these are better than Huber's Krausters, which I also owned at one point.
Top notch materials (all light Honduran mahogany, Haussel pickups) and top notch sound, can't get better than these. The cost of a new one is cca 4000€ and if you are lucky to find any on Frank's site, waiting list was about 2 years, last time I checked. So these prices are complete bargain.
Both guitars are in MINTish condition, come with original hardcases and certificates.
I will upload some more pics later but for now these will be just fine to get an idea...
Located in Ljubljana, Slovenia EU
Price: 2200€ each
Neck: Mahogany, C-Shape
Fingerboard: Rosewood endclosed
Scale: 25″ / 635mm
Inlays: Dots made from Mother of Pearl
Pickups: 2x Häussel P90 (1956) and Häussel P90 (neck) / Häussel Humbucker (Bridge)
Controls: 1x Volume, 1x Tone (push/pull), 3-way Toggle Switch
Bridge: Alu Wraparound
Tuners: Grover deluxe
Colors: TV yellow, Black
2x P90 version – push/pull for pickups seriel humbucking sounds, Humbucker version push/pull for split coils.
Excellent condition. Preferable trade wanted with R8 (1958 LP)
Otherwise 2400. Box and accessories and authenticity certificate included. Rare amp.
For Sale or TRADE is a nice GIBSON U2 built in 1987.
Asking 1000€ or best offer, or nice TRADE offer!
I am living close to Nijmegen, and the guitar is also located here. You a very welcome to have a look at her, play her and have a nice cup of coffee.
If you are searching the Burst tone, nice figured Flamed maple....stop wasting your time here...this is a different cup to tea.
If you interested into old Gibsons and know how to handle an 80ies Super-Strat...here you go!
What do we have here?
Well this old Gibson US in Ebony Black color was built on the 1. of June 1987, it is the earliest production model, with its own unique headstock design. It was played a lot as you can see at the buckle rash on the back.
The last years, or decades, it was not loved any more and came to the workshop of a German Master Guitar Maker, she was at this point I a very poor condition.
She got a complete makeover and is not I a fantastic condition, playing as good oder even better as new. Sounding awesome!
The following work has been done to the guitar:
- completely taken apart, all parts cleaned, polished and oiled.
- frets have been leveled, rounded and polished
- fret ends have been rounded to a semihemispherical fret end design, very nice and comfortable to play
- the whole lacquer has been professionally cleaned and polished
- new pots, new 5 way switch, new humbucker
- the two single coils are original and really god!
- the humbucker is a Seymour Duncan TB4, which means it is actually an SH 4, but with the wider string spacing for Tremolo Guitars! Fits perfect, have a look at the pictures, the strings are directly above the pole screws and slugs at the bridge humbucker.
- already decades ago, 2 of the 3 Mini Switches have been replaced with a traditional 5 way switch.
- the remaining switch splits the humbucker, then you can go full Stratocaster like....
- the mechanics have been replaced with the exact same type which was originally installed. A set of Black GROVER 205 BK 6 with the same footprint and mounting holes. You would not know if I would not mention it. The old machines had been worn out, but the are included, if you want them...
- professionally set up, intonation, string height, neck relief with PYRAMID 10-46 and a nice flat playing action.
- the case has been cleaned inside and outside with special cleaning detergent and leather care products, no bad smell or disgusting fungi.....
- Basswood Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Set Neck, glued in, NOT BOLT ON...
- Ebony Fingerboard, very dense and pitch black
- Floyed Rose Tremolo and Locking Nut
- GROVER 205 BK 6 gear heads
- GIBSON Singlecoils, hum canceling when switched together at position 2
- SEYMOUR DUNCAN TB 4 Humbucker / Trembucker
- Switchcraft 5 way switch
- CTS 500 kOhm Volume and Tone Pots
- Original GIBSON Brown Leather Case in great conditions, one latch missing
This guitar rocks! She has a nice Vintage Vibe, the complete Lacquer is cracked longtime the guitar, very appealing and fine looking!
Why do I want to get rid of her? Well, I am not a player who really can use a tremolo, and I feel also more at home with the traditional shorter Gibson scale.
This guitar features the Fender long scale, like the Nighthwak for example too.
The main reason is, the work is finished, the Luthier did an outstanding job and got out of this guitar as much as possible, but now it is time to move on.
I would like to sell her, but way more would like to trade her. Interesting would be another GIBSON guitar, without Tremolo, and preferably the shorter traditional Gibson scale length...but I am open to more or less anything.
Especially when your Gibson is broken, messed up, not working, destroyed, missing parts, needs new frets or whatever, I am looking forward for it!
Hope you enjoyed the show so far...looking forward from hearing from you,
P.S. the guitar is just polished and pictures taken in the sun light. Most what looks like dents or scratches are Reflexions in the light or some dust....
For sale: Gibson Custom shop Les Paul Historic 1959 Reissue, VOS, cherry sunburst, 2016 model, purchased in September 2017.
Price: 3500 GBP
Location: Sutton, Surrey (Central London is possible)
Fancy a trade plus some cash? I have a 1990 les Paul standard in heritage cherry burst plain top. Original Bill Lawrence pickups and in awesome condition.
in Sevenoaks, Kent so not too far.
If not, I may be interested in a cash offer. my number is in one of the pictures.