Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by dudu, Jul 3, 2011.
WTB: FENDER SUPERSONIC 22 COMBO, looking for a good condition one.
I am in Cyprus.
PRICE REDUCTION 2.990€ + SHIPPING!!
Hi, I have decided to sell my 1971 Goldtop. I described it here:
I'm going to sell it as its in such nice condition that I'm afraid to ding it so it just stays in the case while the black custom stays out and gets played instead.
The Goldtop is a terrific instrument and the condition is truly excellent. I'm located in London and am happy to ship anywhere.
Price is 2,250 GBP
Thanks for looking. Will
Gibson Les Paul Classic 2003
9.5/10 little little minor marks. Frets 100%
1195€ - sold
Hi, I sell my Gibson ES339 (2011) CS 153006 .
Mint condition. All original except bone NUT and COA (is copy send by Gibson) .
Also selling a 1980 Les Paul "The Paul" Deluxe Firebrand and a 90s Fender Blues Deluxe for a friend
The Paul - £900
Fender - £450
He would consider trading both for a 335 or a nice standard
Sid Poole bass guitar for sale
Hi all, located in Madrid.
Price does not include shipping.
Charvel Model 6 1988 made in Japan.
Have a Gibson Thunderhorse for sale. Norway. First edition, ebony board and mop logo. Only mod is Dunlop straplocks strapmounts. 2500 euros. Let me know if anyone is interested.
Hi, I sell my Empress Multidrive pedal.
Price 185€ (thomann.de 339€) - sold
Available in Brussels, BELGIUM
1953/1955 Gibson 'Les Paul Model' Conversion from 'All Gold Goldtop' to 'Plain Burst'
As close as it gets to a real Burst, but for a fraction of the price!!
I have owned this wonderful guitar for eight years and know both previous owners (Jean A. in Paris and Pete F. in Toronto, who bought this guitar from www.12fret.com in Toronto back in the early 2000's).
This guitar started its life as an "all gold" Goldtop Les Paul during the 'late 1953 - fall-1955' time window, as testify (1) the gold paint remains in the pickup, pot, and switch cavities, (2) the conversion from wraparound to ABR-1 bridge, and (3) the post late-1953, four-degree neck angle.
The conversion process took place a very long time ago, most probably around the end of the 60's / early 70's. The serial number is gone. Thankfully, no neck reset proved necessary.
It weighs 4.3 kgs / 9.5 lbs and proves incredibly resonant, as may be reasonably expected from that old and played of a Les Paul.
Not only can this axe scream and shout like few others, but it also entails a serious amount of mojo you're nowhere close to get with any of those 'modern' conversions that shine like brand new guitars...
WHAT IS ORIGINAL:
• All of the wood, including:
• Three piece table with center seam (rare!)
• Brazilian rosewood fingerboard
• Mother-of-pearl trapezoidal inlays
• Centralab pots and Bumble Bee 0.22 uF capacitors
• Truss rod and truss rod cover
• Switch and switch ring
WHAT IS NOT ORIGINAL:
• Old sunburst refinish on the top, which has aged very nicely over the years
• Old reddish refin on the back of the body
• Early 2000 refinish in red on the back of the neck further to amazing neck restoration work done by Russ Lackey @ www.12fret.com/
• Neck shaved down to a slim taper / Jimmy Page-like profile (non-original binding)
• Pickup cavities enlarged to fit humbuckers
• Tim White 'Timbuckers' zebra PAF pickups (early serial #)
• Early 1960's Grover 'patent pending' nickel tuners
• Early 1960's Gibson 'reflector' knobs
• 1959 Gibson ABR-1 bridge
• 'Pigtail Aged' lightweight tailpiece
• Replica pickup rings, back plates and switch tip
• Jumbo frets
• 1980's Gibson "protector case" with blue fur
• PRICE: Sold as-is, no returns. 10.000 € with the Tim White 'zebra' pickups or 9.000 € without any pickups. I'm open to partial trades. Feel free make a realistic offer.
• PHOTOS: https://www.flickr.com/photos/144490231@N04/albums/72157687716975370
• PAYMENT: Cash, bank transfer or Paypal
• DELIVERY: Not recommended, but I will ship if you insist, at your sole risk and responsibility upon providing proof that I've done a good job with the packaging. I'd rather travel for an in-person handover.
• CONTACT: Message me or call me on 0032 496 600 181
I have a set of Geppetto’s Camelot A3 to sell. Check out the Doug and Pat show.
Still up for grabs.
Looking to trade my Takamine Glenn Frey EF360GF acoustic.
Great guitar, but I just don't play it enough with my other (electric) toys, so it's time to move on. The guitar is in great condition, comes with orig. Tak case.
Looking to trade for a Les Paul (Tokai LS80 a possibility, Gibson also fine) or another interesting electric guitar, can add or take $ depending on the trade. Prefer to trade as I would probably spend the money on new gear to try out anyway.
Still here. Pricedrop 2300 euros.
Selling my Divided by 13 JRT 9/15 head.
Here's the ad: http://www.mylespaul.com/threads/fs-eu-divided-by-13-jrt-9-15-head.401432/
1.600 € brought to your door.
I'm selling a set of Wolfetone Legends
€200 + shipping
Pm me for more info or pics tnx
Beautiful Custom shop Historic B7 for sale. Neck repair can be seen in picture. Plays well, holds tune and sounds great. Some dings and basic wear.
Classic 57 paf
Very good frets
No coa. But original hang tag with type and serial.
I recall around 4,2-4,3kg
2200euro from Finland
I love my vintage Fender Tweed Champ way too much, thus neglecting the Marshall DSL 1 Combo / JCM 2000 50th Anniversary, it really doesn't get playtime at all.
I bought it brandnew in a german store exactly 3 years ago and it accumulated maybe 3 hours of playtime. Not because I wouldn't like it's sound and versatility, but only because my style of playing needs the Tweed Champ, that's all.
You can find a demo of the amp on the Marshall site and also their technical description: https://marshallamps.com/products/amplifiers/one-watt-series/dsl-1c/
It's more or less in as new condition, nothing I could find with the bare eye. There might be slight traces of use, but for sure nothing major.
it never left my smoke and pet free home.
Original and unused footswitch, paperwork and a 50th anni sticker are included.
I'd prefer a cash on pickup deal here close to Frankfurt/Main Germany but can ship it in it's original box. Shipping prices vary depending on the country the buyer lives in and have to be checked.
Price is 550 Euros and sorry, no Paypal.
PM me if you are interested.
A few pictures I took yesterday. PM me if you need more details captured.
Thanks for looking
Wolfetone Dr Vintage. Aged nickel cover. No original box. Four conductors cables, cut to 22cm for the bridge and 32cm for the neck. I've installed them easily in a 335.
€230 shipped to EU
Strymon Brigadier. Good conditions, comes with everything.
€240 shipped to EU
Strymon Favorite. Excellent conditions, come with everything and an extra cable with angled connectors.
€55 shipped to EU.
Discount if you buy more than one item.
Payment with a bank transfer or Paypal if you pay their fees.