EU sellers' thread

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by dudu, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Herr Dalbergia

Herr Dalbergia Senior Member

Hello I am searching a nice set of P90 Pickups with black covers...Lollars, Fralins, Seymour Duncans Antiquities, Just a nice set....

Also Vintage from end 60ies would be nice....

Cheers, Alex

2. Jota

Jota Senior Member

WTB:
    Fulltone Supatrem.
    Hit me up if you have one you want to get rid off.

3. Herr Dalbergia

Herr Dalbergia Senior Member

4. Stone76

Stone76 Senior Member

5. SteelEdge

SteelEdge Junior Member

For sale my Gibson Les Paul Eric Clapton "Beano" Murphy Aged, guitar is basically brand new, with original hardshell case and all the case candy, COA, Limited Vinyl, Beano comic, Limited Strap, tags, etc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The aging in this concrete guitar is simply AWESOME, one of the best Tom Murphy´s jobs I´ve ever seen.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I´m asking 12.000 Euros / US $13.000 / 10.500 GBP

I´m based in Spain, but will ship worldwide, have wide experience selling/shipping high end guitars all around the world.

Happy to send more pics or any other info.

HellRot likes this.
  6. Stone76

Stone76 Senior Member

Serious stuff here!!
    Very serious seller and collector, the guy could tell stories about some of his guitar hunts...
    Good luck with the sale! It will probably be gone before long for that price.

7. KNAC

KNAC Senior Member

8. StingyCH

StingyCH The Bearded Baron Premium Member

2016 Fender USA Standard Stratocaster

Modified with a DiMarzio Super Distortion plus a switch for coil tap, locking tuners (Fender Original) and strap locks

All original parts are available (oem bridge single coil, tuners etc). I add to the offer 5 pickguards (black pearl, tortoise shell, original white, blue pearl and red pearl (for HB) and a Fender accessory kit in black

Incl original Case plus all the things originally included (strap, cable, all papers and tools).

Overall good conditions, gigged 2 times only

950€ plus shipping

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. StingyCH

StingyCH The Bearded Baron Premium Member

bumpity bump, new price of the Fender: 850€..no exchanges but i could evaluate a price offer. As said, it's in perfect shape and with all the accessories listed!

10. Jack7

Jack7 Junior Member

Selling my excellent Gibson Custom Shop Joe Bonamassa ES-335 VOS Limited Edition

- Serial number 234 of 366
    - Excellent condition
    - Original case included + COA
    - Located in Finland but I can ship her if buyer pays shipping and possible duties
    Sad to let her go, she's a wonderful guitar.
    Willing to swap only to vintage Gibsons or Fenders but I prefer cash.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SOLD

HellRot likes this.
  11. Emiel

Emiel Senior Member

For trade:

A set of Shed PAF Daddy pickups. Nickel covers, A4 magnets, pickups measures 7.6k and 8.5k. Great sounding set but just a little too much output for me. Would trade against similar but lower wound sets of Shed (or Supernaturals), OX4,, etc.

12. luis

luis Senior Member

Looking to buy a Throback P90 set creme covers.
    Can trade for a Shed Paf Daddy's gold covers set or T-top 74-77 aged gold covers set if liked.

13. sapi

sapi Senior Member

FS:
    Moogerfooger Phaser MF-103
    Great sounding pedal, one of the best, it's just that I'm not using it anymore.
    Very good condition!
    EUR 190 shipped to the EU

SOLD

14. morbidity

morbidity Junior Member

WTB:
    JMP 1-C or
    Marshall 1987x
    I am also open to other plexi offers

15. CorsaAddict

CorsaAddict Senior Member

Rockbox Red Dog, velcro underneath. Asking 180 euros shipped

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      531.6 KB
      Views:
  16. Xrun Morzov

Xrun Morzov Senior Member

$OLD

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  17. switch1

switch1 Member

Metropoulos Metro-Plex, european voltage.

Got it brand new a month ago from Pro Guitar in Germany. Serial number #179, european voltage, it has the latest updates and of course the three modes: '66 (JTM 45'/100) , '68 (Plexi) and Mod (Higher vintage gain).

It has minimal playtime, no problems, near mint condition (it has a small ding on the tolex, you can see in the pics)

Sounds great, a true masterpiece , you get the whole array of plexi tones. The reason I am selling is because I am in plexi mode (haha) and I would like to try lots of plexi-style amps, unfortunately I can't keep them all.

I am asking 3000 euros (bought the amp for 4000) and I will cover the shipping costs too (in Europe for a standard tracked service)

I can accept Paypal (but you'll have to pay the extra 2,9% fees) or bank wire.

I would consider a trade with a Suhr SL67/68 or something like a Park or a Wizard.

You can click on the pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers :)
    Myron

18. joff

joff Senior Member

FS: Martin D-28 1941 Authentic Acoustic Guitar (2013 Non-VTS Model).

I am selling an absolutely gorgeous Martin D-28 1941 Authentic which i pre-ordered and bought brand new towards the end of 2013 from a UK Martin dealer.

This is the Non-VTS model which were built during 2013 and 2014, so it has a HIDE GLUE construction throughout and a GLOSS FINISH, just like an original 1941 Martin D-28.

This Martin D-28 1941 Authentic has a beautiful solid Adirondack Spruce top with gorgeous solid Madagascar Rosewood back and sides, a solid Mahogany neck, a stunning dark solid Ebony fretboard with diamonds and squares inlays, a dark solid Ebony bridge, a Madagascar Rosewood headstock faceplate, high-quality Waverly tuners and a 1 11/16" nutwidth.

It comes with a top-quality Harptone V545 vintage styled hardcase, owners' manual, unused guitar cloth and the original shipping box.

This wonderful Martin D-28 1941 Authentic is in 'absolutely pristine' condition having only been played for a couple of hours in total on my lap in my smoke free home.

It is totally original, it still has that lovely new smell and it still has the tags on the hardcase.

£4,999

Please contact me on (UK) 01275 464057 or (UK) 07866 627083 (near Bristol Airport, United Kingdom).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  19. blacai

blacai Member

Selling all my no-LP stuff :) This one has to leave my house.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: You can check it in Charvel's website.
    http://www.charvel.com/guitars/pro-mod/pro-mod-so-cal-style-1-hh-fr-maple-fingerboard-snow-white/
    Modifications (if any): No
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardcase https://www.session.de/FACTS-FX-E-Gitarren-Koffer-ABS-Rechteck-Universal.html
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Germany(Frankfurt am Main)
    International OK? : NO, Only EU+UK
    Contact Info (No Phone #s)
    References (eBay or other forum userid):
    Blacai in SS.org
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 650€ obo Shipped. No Trades
    Pictures:

SOLD!

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  20. d1m1

d1m1 Senior Member

SOLD. For sale a killer killer Les Paul Historic. It is one of the first historics ever made in 1993. First owner was Mick Ralphs. he routed it for paf´s and installed a bigsby and toured around the world with Paul Rodgers and the Bad Company. this piece of wood rocked milion faces! then he sold it to mark stow the man behind OX4 paf clones. mark developed his paf´s on this guitar. all that for a good reason. it is for sure the best historic i ever had and one of the best les pauls incl. 50s ones. it has the greatest clarity and string separation you can get, and a tele-like snap and response you find only in vintgae les pauls. it is a very rare all quarter sawn (body, neck, fretboard). it is the most expensive and wasty way to cut wood but tonaly the best one. it weights 9.2 lbs with grovers. the axe is a road worrier, with checkins, dings and dongs, playware etc etc. i guess 90% of it is real and it is obviously a little aged as well. no brakes or repairs! if you want a case queen this is the wrong geetar for you.

there is two options to get it. one is as listed below with the finest parts, hardware, electronics and paf clones you can get. like this it is 5.500 euro incl. a period correct gibson historic brown case and shipping to europe. for shipping outside of europe please ask for price and options.

second option is, still mojoaxe custom made pickquard but with montreux time machine top hat knobs, grovers, a 2010 historic harness, historic parts, with Wizz A4 premium paf clones. in that execution the price is 3.700 euro incl. a period correct gibson historic brown case and shipping to europe. for shipping outside of europe please ask for price and options.

the price is fix. no trades. thanks

Guitar - 1993 R6/R7 Historic Goldtop

Tuners/Tips - NOS PAT. PEND. Grovers

TRC - Wizz

Nut - Bone

Inlays - Cellulose Nitrate Inlays

Fretboard - Standard Rosewood

Frets - Dunlop 6105 (narrow tall)

Switch Ring (aka.. Poker Chip) - Wizz 1959

Switch Tip - Wizz

Switch Nut - DMC

Pickup Rings - Wizz

Pickups (and Covers) - Wizz ltd. 50ies Wire

Pickguard - MojoAxe Custom Made

Pickguard Bracket - DMC

Bridge - DMC

Thumbwheels - DMC

Tailpiece - DMC

Tailpiece Studs - DMC

Knobs - DMC

Jackplate - Wizz

Pots - ECP (MSSC) Holy Grail Harness

Caps - Orig. 50ies Bumble Bees

Backplates - Standard

Refinished - no

Other Mods - Routed for Humbuckers (by first owner Mick Ralphs)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]