EU sellers' thread

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by dudu, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Herr Dalbergia

Herr Dalbergia Senior Member

Searching a historic reissue les Paul with brw fingerboard.....

2. joedonner2001

joedonner2001 Senior Member

3. dippy_finger

dippy_finger Junior Member

Want to sell a little Bit of Equipment. Location is Germany. Shipping possible but local pickup preferred

- Bacchus BST64V Vintage Series Strat comes with a Gigbag and Set Bareknuckle Irish Tour Pickups 800€

- a new Edwards E-LP-130 CD/P with Ebony Fretboard and Seymour Duncan P90 1100€

- a Charvel San Dimas Yellow Flame USA made Series(limited to 100 pieces) near mint condition 900€

- Marshall 1959SLP (Birthyear 1990) 1100€

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Oranjeaap

Oranjeaap Senior Member

Cool Gibson SG for sale. Price ~ €1000. PM me

Attached Files:

5. Herr Dalbergia

6. les y

les y Senior Member

Hi guys,

W.T.B. a Clapton "Beano" Les Paul in VOS finish, must be mint with all case candy.

Les

7. KNAC

KNAC Senior Member

8. KNAC

KNAC Senior Member

Still available

9. dlmorley

dlmorley Senior Member

An amazing sounding amp. Only selling as I have found a Mojado Combo and prefer that format. I have a Metropolis too and honestly think that Bogner builds the best amps. Simply wonderful.
    Works perfectly. Was basically replaced by the Palermo.
    18w 6v6. Volume and 4 way Schizo switch. All you need.
    Located in Belgium but is a 110V version. In Europe I will supply the 220v transformer which works perfectly without issue.
    I will ship to the USA or Canada of course. Cost approx $70.
    Asking $600 or €550

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. metale

metale Senior Member

WTB inexpensive Les Paul parts

Hi, everyone.

I'm going to have a messed up Epiphone Les Paul Standard and need some parts to get it moving. Cheap and MIC will do, I can always upgrade later. I need:

- Bridge and tailpiece with metric bushings (prefer gold, but chrome will do as a last resort);
    - Tuners with only one back screw (prefer gold, but chrome will do as a last resort);
    - All plastics: pickup rings, back plates, truss-rod cover;
    - I'll try to put together electronics from my parts box, but feel free to show me what you got, might be of interest.

Thank you!

11. Funkyou

Funkyou Member

Hey guys, 2 non modded Marshall beast from Turkey, i have a Schengen Visa until next april, this mean if you buy my arrival ticket, face to face trading possible. And i will buy my return ticket.

I need a player sg. This mean weight and balance too important for me. Alot of sg has balance issue. This is when i am on stage and begining the solo neck want to going to go to another universe. And i cant play...

The Amps;

Marshall JCM 800 : Actually its not a jcm 800, its 50 watt model 1987, 4 conductor, Serial number is 21 in all jcm 800 and this mean amp come from 1981. Very good handcrafted job but pcb board. Its true Ac/Dc sound. I bought this baby 4 years ago from Andy. Video filmed by him. Its too loud for apartment life. I use it only 100 hour. Tubes near %60 life. Not any modification. This amps has voltage selector and working 3 different voltage.This is the right front amp on brochure.. Tolex is in mint condition like a new. Price 1250 + shipping for cash, 1500 for trade.

Pictures and Videos;

https://postimg.org/gallery/gqavbg66/

https://s23.postimg.org/oxj623by3/Ma...k2100_9251.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQzisPdd7is

Marshall 1977 JMP Superbass : Only tube socket change because the balkalits beginin smelt and this scared me. But i will send original tube socket with amp. Its not the affect tonality. All tubes original and powers near %90 life, pres %50. All parts original except tube socket, not any mods. Tolex dry and has some issue, not very good condition. 7/10 contidion on tolex. And This baby bought from Germany end of the 70s come with German style button, only working European voltage and not have any voltage selector. Price 1500 + shipping, 1750 for trade

Pictures and videos ( Video not amps original video, its filmed by Jason for the 77 vs 71 superbass )

https://postimg.org/gallery/1f6lwbcxg/

https://postimg.org/gallery/246khl6ag/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC2GEi0Wmn8

Last one telecaster;

ı built this beauty for my personal requirement. Cap wood from oregonwildwood, 3 or 4 A wallnut, one piece ash body, Joe Barden Danny Gatton pickup, Babicz full contact bridge, sperzel locking tuners, neck scale same as lp scale and neck profle my personal signature, between 59 and 60s fast and hand in hand. Maple neck, rosewood freatborard, stainless steal fret. This baby has really good rezonance and balance. Polish was shelter and relic begin and now its mat. I played this axe alot of gig and studio working, frets near %90, very low action possible, 10/46 setup. But my band need more thicker and midder sound. It was clearly the best rezonant guitar i have owned. Some times i think only change body and sell pickups and go with this axe. If somebody want to buy only pickup and body please offer. I changed 4 neck for find the best rezonant neck. Famous Turkish luthier Erkan Sızarlar help me for this issue. He use best maple wood for me their own special collection wood which one is wait on the dry room, last 15 years. And the result was perfect. But the axe a tele this mean too shrill...
    Price 800 + shipping, 1000 for trade.

Pcitures and little record, this record recorded with Marshall jcm 1 watt amp and phone microphone..

https://postimg.org/gallery/1x30oon8q/

https://postimg.org/gallery/1ozklpvj6/

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CYNzZ2OCW8

Have a frnr days.. And soory for my grammer mistakes, i am only fat ugly 36 years old engineer and only use English ability one or two times in a year...

12. Jota

Jota Senior Member

FOR SALE: 65Amps London Pro (head+1x12")

Bought new in 2011 in a custom colour finish (all black).
    It has been gigged and has a little rip on the cab tolex and some use marks on the head handle but still sturdy and in great shape.
    It has a NOS Valvo EF86 in the pre and I have another one unused that I send with the amp.
    Includes custom made footswitch with two LEDs.
    Speaker is a Celestion G12-H30 Anniversary.
    Asking 1800€ plus shipping.
    Amp is in northen Portugal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Herr Dalbergia

14. dlmorley

dlmorley Senior Member

Offers considered!

15. les y

les y Senior Member

I'm still looking guys.

16. Herr Dalbergia

17. the passenger

the passenger Senior Member

FS: 2014 Gibson Les Paul 1958 Historic Reissue Flametop

All original, close to being in mint condition. The most authentic looking Custom Shop LP that I've ever had, simply amazing. Looks better than most R9 models in my opinion. Incredibly resonant guitar, weighs 3,9 kg / 8.5 lbs. It has a very dark rosewood board which is rare among today's Historics.

Price: 3990 EUR. I can ship to anywhere in the EU. I ship with DPD with full insurance and professional packing.

TRADES ACCEPTED: I'm interested in Gibson LP Standards, Classics, Studios, etc.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bluefrog likes this.
  18. Herr Dalbergia

19. luis

luis Senior Member

Up for sale a 60s vintage tube reverb PREMIER 90.
    High quality all tube reverb on a par with any Fender reverb of the time.
    [​IMG]

I am asking 500 euro.

Dan Amstrong 80s original compressor used by well known rock stars as Mark Knopfler among others.
    See pic on top of the reverb.Great condition.

Asking 95 euros for this piece.

20. luis

luis Senior Member

I am looking to buy a vintage 50s P90 set in VG condition.
    I have a 1974-76 gold covers (aged) T-Top set to trade if interested in. They sound great!