epiphone joe bonamassa firebird

Discussion in 'Other Epiphones' started by Matt Dolby, Apr 20, 2016.

1. jerry47

jerry47 Premium Member

Its kinda a bummer if one orders from Joe's site, Yes you get the Hard case,But with shipping added and all,It come's to a cool $975.00 out the door and the Sunburst is sold out.

2. djw171

djw171 Senior Member

I've just be informed for here in Canada - Gold ETA November, the Sunburst - April 2017.

Reminds me of when I ordered the Pelham Blue JBLP, Ordered in Feb received in November.

I've placed my order for the sunburst. :)

3. TM1

TM1 Senior Member

I ordered one from his site. I have an extra FB case in my closest as I have a Gibson FB VII in Coppermist that I've had for 12 years and bought a much smaller, better case for it a number of years back. Case I could really not care as I carry my VII around in a nice bass gigbag. I will get an ABM Bell Brass wrapover as it compensated and machined out of the bell brass. They sound amazing on a few of my wrapover guitars.

4. Kong

Kong Senior Member

I pre-ordered a sunburst from Sweetwater yesterday. I could not resist. My rep says they expect to ship in early November.

5. reedy

reedy Senior Member

Hey DJW, did you ever find out a Canadian price? I'm assuming it's L&M that's going to stock them eventually?

6. judson

judson Senior Member

who will get these first? guess?

is it possible to merge/combine all three threads into one here? might be easier to follow