epiphone flying V

Discussion in 'Other Epiphones' started by eyerish, Apr 4, 2012.

1. A string bounce

A string bounce Senior Member

Hey 44' that's nasty!! AND AWESOME!!!!!!! I'm a big fan of lets say' played in guitars? at yours has mojo with a capital M!!:cool:

2 people like this.
  2. mark123

mark123 Junior Member

i just bought one last week. don't know what kind of wood it is or year made, it says "crafted in china" on a sticker on the headstock. i know mine hung in the store for years. i don't really care about the details, i just know the more i play it the more i like it.

it's the very soul of simplicity, a plank of wood, six strings, 2 humbuckers, the rest is up to you. it's probably the best slide guitar ever made. what's not to like!

one thing that might help you to know is that the case might seem too small, a really tight fit. the guitar has to "train" the case awhile.

3. mark123

mark123 Junior Member

hey, Eyerish, i just saw i gave you the same info about the case on TDPRI. anyway, enjoy!

4. alexmcginness

alexmcginness Junior Member

anybody have a pic of the underside of the pickups that were put in these things? It says Alnico Classic™ humbucker in the brochure but I cant seem to find a pair. The originals were swapped out before I bought it. Were both pickups the same strength or was the bridge a hotter pickup. Thanks.