Epi Tribute Plus, would it trade?

Discussion in 'Epiphone Les Pauls' started by kootenay, Jan 29, 2016.

1. kootenay

kootenay Member

So I got a Epi 1960 T+ about a year ago after hearing everyone on here rave about them. It was my first Les Paul style guitar and I am just not in love with it. Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with the guitar at all, in fact it's pretty amazing. I am just not grooving with the 24.75" scale, nor the single cut away. Also, my playing style has improved 100 fold since I bought it as I have been taking lessons and it doesn't suit the direction my playing is heading.

Any ways, the real question is would it even be worth trying to trade for something else? Is there a market for such things or should I just hang on to it and save up for the next guitar? Thanks for the help!

2. bridge500t

bridge500t Senior Member

Give it a shot. Put it in the members classified as a trade or a sale. Lots of people like them, someone may be interested.

3. elephantrider

elephantrider Senior Member

yeah i'd say sell it, or try and do a trade + cash, maybe.

4. kootenay

kootenay Member

Thanks guys! I'll get it posted this weekend for a trade and see where it gets. I may be able to get a little $$ together as well for a possible upgrade. I'll have to get some advice on shipping if something works out.... haha!

5. bridge500t

bridge500t Senior Member

double box it, use UPS. Good luck!!

6. musicmaniac

musicmaniac Senior Member

What are you looking to trade for?

7. obeymydog

obeymydog Senior Member

I had a pretty easy time selling mine for $400 w/ non-original HSC on my local craigslist. Great guitar, just couldn't justify another LP when all was said and done.