Hiya everyone, Not sure if this is in the right sub forum, but.. I plugged in my guitar today and no sound was coming out of it. And I actually got some small electrical shocks from the strings. How on earth is that possible (earth/ground.. no pun) ?! It's working again, but I don't get how I would get shocks from my strings. They weren't powerful enough to hurt, but you could definitely describe it as uncomfortable. Is my amp breaking on me ? (currently playing on a Peavey Studio Pro 112 (solid state)). It is the only reason I can think of that would cause enough current to flow along my strings. I never had this before. Thank you in advance for any tips/explanations.