Electra

Discussion in 'Other Single-Cuts' started by ReverendJWblues, Aug 15, 2007.

1. ReverendJWblues

ReverendJWblues MLP Chaplain V.I.P. Member

Does anyone remember the old electra copies back in the 70s that had the modules u popped in buddy of mine used to have one as well as I remember its was pretty nice. would like to see one again.

2. FLICKOFLASH

FLICKOFLASH V.I.P. Member

I had one in early 80's that i played in some of my first bands it was really cool & i had 4 modules I traded it for a Fender stratocaster which I hated the single coils

3. BCRGreg

BCRGreg V.I.P. Member

4. ReverendJWblues

ReverendJWblues MLP Chaplain V.I.P. Member

Boy I gotta be gettin old I dont remember his having the 4 inline pots. were they all made that way. Maybe I just dont remember.

5. FLICKOFLASH

FLICKOFLASH V.I.P. Member

[​IMG]

Above; item "A & B" show the Super Magnaflux pickups. Item "C" is a close-up of the controls. The 1st knob & switch on the left control the module in MPC bay 1. The 2nd knob & switch from the left control the module in MPC bay 2. The third knob from the left is the master (only) tone control while the last knob is master (only) volume control. Item "D" shows the 5-way "Tone Spectrum Circuit" control. Position 1 gives you both pickups in series and in phase. Position 2 gives you Bass pickup only. Position 3 gives you both pickups in parallel and in phase with each other (standard Les Paul both pickups or middle switch position). Position 4 gives you Treble pickup only. Position 5 gives you both pickups in series but out of phase with each other.

Below; item "E" is a close-up of the "Tone Spectrum Circuit" switch cavity. Item "F" shows the volume/tone & MPC control cavity. Item "G" shows the heart of an Electra MPC guitar, the MPC module bay or cavity. Item "H" show the empty MPC cavity with attention to the module receptacles on the guitar.

[​IMG]

6. rockinlespaul

rockinlespaul Recovering Oxblood Addict V.I.P. Member

There was one on the bay not long ago...