Eddie's Guitars *Sponsor*

Discussion in 'Sponsor Classifieds' started by Alex, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Tim Plains

Tim Plains Senior Member

That has happened a few times to me, as well, but I just sent him a second message and he responded right away. People just get busy and bogged down. Happens to me often at work, too. I'm sure Brett gets a million and one PMs here each day. If you really want to get in touch with somebody, email them directly or, better yet, pick up the phone.

Anyways, Brett is great. I will let you know why in a few weeks. :thumb:

2. b-squared

b-squared Banned

From my experience Brett doesn't ignore customers...he might have had a few days off...it does happen from time to time.

BB

3. notoperational

notoperational MLP Sponsor

Looking forward to it! Be sure and hit me up.

Tuco and PaintGuy,

I'm not entirely sure what may of happened in either of your individual situations. But, I will say this... E-mail/PM systems are not always flawless machines that always deliver messages accurately, let alone with urgency.

If you have an inquiry your best bet is to pick up the phone and call and talk to me. How hard is that? You can e-mail me, you can post up negative things in this thread, but you can't pick up a phone to check with me? That makes absolutely no sense to me. Moral of the story, under no circumstance do I ever ignore people. But hey, next time around, give me a shout on the tele! I'll make it happen, but you gotta give me a fair chance to do so :)

Tim,

As always, thank you very much for your continued business. And for your understanding.

I don't get a million in one e-mails, and I actually do invest a lot of time in helping people out. It's really frustrating when your reputation has taken a hit for something completely out of your hands. Oh well, luckily for you Timmy, that just means more deals for you (and those that can follow up with a phone call too).

Cheers
    -bk

4. notoperational

Thanks BB! :)

Even if its my day off, you'll get a reply. Maybe not right away, but definitely within 24 hours. Hope your move has been treating you well!

5. guitarbob123

guitarbob123 Senior Member

I'll stand up for Brett too, he's always got back to me quickly and offered great service.

It's your loss if you miss out on the prices and customer service because you didn't pick up the phone or send another message a couple of days later.

6. paintguy

paintguy Senior Member

**Edit** --Mod

7. Reety

Reety Senior Member

**Edit** --Mod

8. notoperational

**Edit** --Mod

9. b-squared

b-squared Banned

Hey dudes--If you have probs with any vendor, take it to PM, don't 'fire for effect' in one of these threads. Not acceptable.

BB

10. duck2k

duck2k Senior Member

Certainly the best! Brett goes above and beyond for his clients. Give this man a shout - you will not be sad!:thumb:

1 person likes this.
  11. Hookandcanman

Hookandcanman Senior Member

Hey all - just wanted to weigh in on another great deal with Eddie's - ordered an Orange OR15 head and they treated me right, gave me a good deal, and shipped quick. :thumbs:

1 person likes this.
  12. notoperational

Thank you for the kind words gentlemen! If I could ever be of service in the future, please let me know! Hope you guys are still enjoying your gear!

Cheers!

13. notoperational

BUMP!

Had to workout a few hiccups, but we are stoked to be back and have a lot of cool stuff in the works! :)

I'd also advise all of you Gibson fans out there to shoot me an e-mail and get signed up on our mailer! You DO NOT want to miss what I have been busy working on! :)

Cheers everybody!

3 people like this.
  14. Tim Plains

Tim Plains Senior Member

Get me an R7 already!! :laugh2:

1 person likes this.
  15. notoperational

I'm keeping an eye open for you buddy! :thumb:

1 person likes this.
  16. Red Baron

Red Baron Senior Member

Please let me know if you get any lightly figured 2013 R8's in thanks Brett.

17. notoperational

Will do! PM me your e-mail please! :)

18. notoperational

This top secret thing for Gibson fans is in FULL EFFECT! Shoot me an e-mail if interested ;)

Got it and shipped it! Enjoy it Tim! :)

How about a big ole' BUMP?

19. FennRx

FennRx Senior Member

Hey Brett, any word on the PRS S2 Singlecuts? No one has them.

20. WickedBanshee

WickedBanshee Senior Member

I'd like to give brettk7 a great review also. He gave me a great price and fast shipping on an Orange Rockerverb 50MKII head and PPC412 cab. Steered me in the right direction and answered all my questions. After I got it I was busy playing it and getting Christmas shopping done, etc. and didn't contact him or post anything. He even checked in a couple days later to make sure I got it and that everything went fine and that I was liking the amp and to give it a review in the other thread. A lot of people would have forgot who I was 4 seconds after my credit card got ran. I work at a CPA firm and deal with a lot of different people in various businesses and this is how you do great customer service! Highly recommend.

1 person likes this.