Eddie's Guitars *Sponsor*

Discussion in 'Sponsor Classifieds' started by Alex, Feb 12, 2009.

1. vortexx

vortexx Senior Member

Hey,
    I just bought a guitar from you guys on ebay (z-a-x). I didn't make the connection that you were here. Thanks for the speedy shipping. I should get it on Monday

2. notoperational

notoperational MLP Sponsor

Very cool! We usually are able to same day shipping with most any order.

What did you pick up?! :)

3. vortexx

vortexx Senior Member

I got the J Mascis Jazzmaster. I saw one in a local store and started GASing for one when I saw the finish - dark purple sparkle and gold pickguard. It looks stunning in person. It never really photographs that well. Great price!

4. Tim Plains

Tim Plains Senior Member

I recently exchanged several messages with Brett about a few guitars on Eddie's site. Unfortunately, I found a guitar here locally here in Canada and didn't end up buying from Brett but his back-and-fourth communications were top class and honest. I recommend this guy. :thumb:

5. vortexx

vortexx Senior Member

The J Mascis Jazzmaster had a nice setup. If you guys did it (which I think was the case), that's excellent customer service! Thanks again. You may also want to post a link to your ebay auctions... some excellent deals.

6. notoperational

Thanks so much! At least you wound up with an awesome guitar right? That is all that matters :thumb:

Yeah, I did a little neck/intonation adjustment on yours I believe. If it ain't right, I make it right.

Sometimes with Fender/Gibson/generally anything that isn't a luthier-made guitar, there is a pretty high likelyhood that the set-up isn't that great. So we try and remedy that before it leaves the shop. Granted, set-ups are just as subjective as everything else in the guitar world, we just just try and set them up how we think they should be.

7. tele52

tele52 Senior Member

I think I want to buy a Dr. Z, airbrake lite, for my new 1974X. (i haven't gotten it yet), but I understand they're petty loud. If I buy one, I'll surely buy it from you.

8. notoperational

Very cool. I almost always have them in stock :)

9. tele52

tele52 Senior Member

Do you recommend them?

10. notoperational

Definitely. Out of the attenuators that I have experience with (Bad Cat Leash, THD, Z Air-Brake, maybe a couple others) I would say this one definitely holds its own, and it isn't nearly as expensive. If I was running a combo amp, I would have one of these without a doubt.

11. joebonsai

joebonsai Senior Member

Bought my Mesa TransAtlantic from Brett
    Great deal, fast and perfect shipping...... and had the amp 2 months earlier than anybody else here in Germany
    .......and including custom MUCH cheaper, thanks again

[​IMG]

:hippie:

12. notoperational

Lookin' good!

Happy to be of service. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you! :)

13. Sakamoto

Sakamoto Senior Member

Just wanted to give my HIGHEST recommendation for Eddies Guitars. Brett and Nate are the type of people you want to do business with. First class all the way!

14. notoperational

Thank you so much! :)

Let me know if your in the market for anything else and I'll get you taken care of!

-bk

15. Bottleneck

Bottleneck Senior Member

Thumbs up Eddie's Guitars is Fantastic!
    Hello, all!

I wanted to give a quick shout out to Brett at Eddie's for the incredible customer service I received yesterday.

After lurking on the MLP Forum for a while and reading all the great things users were saying, I decided to give him a call about acquiring a R7 that he posted in the classifieds.

When I called, Brett reluctantly informed me the R7 I was inquiring about had been sold. Brett generously offered to sell me a brand new R7 for slightly more than the used one had been listed for. He said he'd give me a call back after he checked the store inventory of R7s to hand select one for me.

Brett called me back within 30 minutes. He told me he personally selected a R7 from the inventory and described it in great detail over the phone. He even weighed it for me-(it came in at a sweet 8.6).

He answered all of my questions about the guitar and even negotiated the price through his manager. Without divulging the actual numbers here in the post, I can assure you that I have never seen an R7 go for what he offered me.

Brett's reputation on the forum seems to be immaculate and he seems to be considered a resident expert. I would have to agree whole heatedly after dealing with him personally yesterday.

I am expecting delivery tomorrow and cannot wait!

If you are even considering buying in the near future, give him a call and at least let him make you an offer. Tell him you were referred by the My Les Paul Forum and he'll take great care of you.

So, in summation, Brett rocks!

16. notoperational

Thank you so much! I'm glad the 57' is working out well for you, let me know if I can ever help you out again in the future :)

Cheers
    -bk

17. ACELUEK

ACELUEK ACE FREHLEY'S BASTARD SON

I put some money down on a R8 Lemonburst this past weekend. Plan to pay it off in February so I can play that guitar!! Can wait.. Thanks Brett!

18. AXE

AXE Six String Soldier V.I.P. Member

Brett is :thumb::thumb: in my book!

[​IMG]

19. iamjoe

iamjoe Senior Member

Just wanted to say thanks to Brett for a great pick.

[​IMG]

20. notoperational

Thank you! :)

Seriously, its been a treat! Anytime I get to look through 54' Les Pauls... Its just too much fun!