EBay Fraud - 271645002177 - bizztool

Discussion in 'eBay Deals' started by fjminor, Oct 25, 2014.

1. fjminor

fjminor Senior Member

Ok, I will spell it out for you and all who don't understand.

One word of warning before I begin - beware of buying anything from this thief- Blair_connors@hotmail.com

1) I had a Gibson Pearly Gates guitar for sale here in the MLP Member Classified starting approx 10/18/2014.

2) I have regular incoming alerts from EBay on certain auctions, one of them for Gibson Pearly Gates Guitars.

3) I receive alerts on 10/24 from Ebay with 2 new Pearlys for sale on EBay

4) I begin looking at these auctions, one in particular looks familiar, Auction #271645002177, Seller=bizztool, in matter of fact, all of my pictures and description is in this auction, which was lifted directly from my MLP Members Classified.

5) File question to Ebay seller bizztool, to why he is selling my guitar, using my pictures and descriptions without any authorization, as my pictures I believe are copyrighted just by me publishing them on a website - no response.

6) In my MLP Classified thread, I warn interested parties about this scam thread on EBay.

All events from here on in happen on or after 10/25.

7) I completed an eBay VeRO Notice of Claimed Infringement.

8) On 10/25, MLP member nikkisixx100 PMs me via MLP he is interested in buying the Pearly Gates guitar, so I ready this guitar, nikkisixx100 agrees on the 10K cash immediately payable and requests additional pictures to be sent only to his email, not to be put on my f/s thread.

9) Thread replies coming to me from other MLP members, especially my wingman freebyrd 69. He states that he has started communications with the EBay seller bizztool, stating his interest with this Pearly auction, which is my guitar.

10) I send nikkisixx100 videos of the dings, and a video of the Pearly in action. He is the only one that knows about these video.

11) After videos are sent, nikkisixx100 backtracks on the 10K cash and starts offering me guitars which I am not interested in, then tells me he needs to sell a few guitars to pay for this, so I begin discounting this as tire kicking.

11) Also at this point, I begin to suspect that some MLP Member is up to no good, scamming my F/S classified on EBay.

12) Member freebyrd 69 PMs me that Ebay seller sent him some information on this Ebay auction Pearly guitar, and what do you know, they are the exact same videos that I sent nikkisixx100.

13) At this point, both freebyrd 69 and I exchange PMs and confirm through his email address - Blair_connors@hotmail.com, the EBay seller and MLP member nikkisixx100 are one in the same - THE scammer.

14) I PM Moderator on this, and Vic takes it from there. The ban hammer comes down.

15) Ebay Auction 271645002177 is removed.

16) Ebay Seller = bizztool, MLP Member nikkisixx100, email address = Blair_connors@hotmail.com is the scammer - BUYER BEWARE.

Again I want to thank MLP Forum members freebyrd 69, Skit, Vic, MLP mods, and any of you that assisted with this.

12 people like this.
  2. Tim Plains

Tim Plains Senior Member

Seems TGP let him back in. He posted there today.
    $3,500 for a 2007 '68RI. It's nice to dream. :rolleyes:

The Gear Page

2 people like this.
  3. Pwrmac7600

Pwrmac7600 Premium Member

:naughty:Let's see him try and sell that guitar on TGP now lol

They will probably ban me but oh well.

2 people like this.
  4. Pwrmac7600

Apparently he has 2 items listed one has a link to a reverb sale and it says the seller is The Guitar Vault in Toronto Canada.
    So this guy owns his own guitar shop?
    The Gear Page

2 people like this.
  5. Pwrmac7600

I reported him to the moderator and I just got a pm back saying thanks for the heads up he is now banned.

2 people like this.
  6. VictorB

VictorB Formerly LZF Super Mod

I see nothing there....

7. fjminor

fjminor Senior Member

There were several ads. I started posting in his F/S ads buyer beware with a link back to this thread. Of course he started to PM me with threats. I reported him also to mods. This jackass is delusional. :laugh2::thumb:

3 people like this.
  8. VictorB

Must have been re banned.....

3 people like this.
  9. frankencat

frankencat Senior Member

Good job guys. Thanks!

3 people like this.
  10. Bigfoot410

Bigfoot410 Premium Member

You guys ruined this guys Christmas. Now he can't make money for nothing. Getting the MLP forum brother discount and flipping the guitars.

If the guy had done any reading around here, he would have known better than to try to pull this shit here.

Gonna e-mail him and see if he wants to buy some horses I have stashed on an Island near Nova Scotia. $1000 a head, you pick up. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sable_Island_horse

11. freebyrd 69

freebyrd 69 Premium Member

Getting forum brother discounts and flipping is one thing...not cool, but, this clown was trying to sell something BEFORE he actually owned it. :laugh2:

He is a real asshat. I got a few threating emails from him after the fact too. Saying he was contacting his lawyer with a defamation claim, and saying WE were all going to be banned. He absolutely INSISTED he did nothing wrong.

4 people like this.
  12. questionposer

questionposer Stacie Klein Delray Beach Premium Member

My bad. Just a coincidence that the Blair Connors and nikkisixx were on the same page.

Soz.

13. Sharky

Sharky Senior Member

what a story. Good thing you guys were investigating. But I'm really not sure whether he commited any crime by just selling something he doesn't own. The other thing is the Copyright infringement by the theft of the pictures, which is for sure illegal. I don't wanna defend him, not a bit, but selling stuff that one doesn't own, is something that brokers do a million times a day, which I dislike also

14. VictorB

It's never a good idea to try and sell something you don't own, lol.

2 people like this.
  15. fjminor

fjminor Senior Member

He was representing something he did not own. If I wanted to be a dick, and this thought really crossed my mind when I knew 100% sure it was nikkisixx100, ...I could have easily of turned it around on him and told the authorities that this guitar was stolen and pointed to this douche's ad.

No matter which way you slice it, he was selling something that was not his, using copyrighted pictures, as well as my word by word description. I have no patience or respect for this type of behavior! And neither should anyone else have to deal with this BS.

Yes, he could have PM'ed me up front earlier in the game. Since he was a member here, if told me he was interested in buying the guitar for the price and he had another buyer lined up for this who is asking for this info, I would have no problem letting him use the pics. But since he went underhanded on me, he got what he deserved!!...Just for a fist full of Dollars - like I said - Integrity - costs nothing to get it, costs everything to lose it.
    Blair - :facepalm:

4 people like this.
  16. chasenblues

chasenblues Senior Member

I have a bridge in Brooklyn and one in San Francisco if you're interested.

:naughty:

:laugh2:

17. Sct13

Sct13 Premium Member

I almost traded a guitar with him... I cant rememebr the details....but the pictures I wanted he could not produce....

I have a rule about photography....dont pass that test.... and no deal

3 people like this.
  18. nikku

nikku Senior Member

Unfortunately seems very common. I remember 10 years ago an "Infamous" British store advertising a '59 Burst I had in my hands in Tokyo the day before.

I sold a Lemondrop Murphy R9 earlier this year that even before had cleared US customs had already been resold to a guy in the UK who had it on ebay UK using my pics and description (well, embellished to be absolutely mint which is wasn't) for double the money and of course "the best he had ever played". Nothing wrong with reselling but at least wait until you get the guitar in hand and use your own pics!

There is a Beast on ebay right now from a Japanese guy in Hiroshima... that guitar is on consignment in a shop near me.

Nothing wrong with buying to resell if you see a bargain but advertising guitars that aren't yours AS yours is not cool. I have often had people asking me to find stuff in Tokyo and I will send links to shops and act as a middleman, I charge a very modest fee to pick up and ship. I often get guitars for dealers in Europe who I know are resellers but that is cool, everyone is honest up front and knows the score.

I pretty much only sell to forum members these days. I'd rather sell for less and deal with people I know.

5 people like this.
  19. babybogo

babybogo Banned

I actually drove up and met this guy at his place and bought an all original 1968 LPC from him and it was all legit....believe it or not the dude has at least 40 guitars...all high end not sure about this one but was pretty impressive what I seen...not pumping his tires or actions but he was a really nice guy and this guitar I got from him is the best guitar I've ever owned/played no complaints here

20. brokentoeswalker

brokentoeswalker Senior Member

Nice job weeding this guy out.

babybogo really ??? your first post on this forum is this ?? I'm callin B.S.

4 people like this.