Ebay deals?

Discussion in 'eBay Deals' started by kmasters68, Mar 12, 2017.

1. kmasters68

kmasters68 Premium Member

Maybe I'm extrapolating too much as I interpret this to be "good deals you guys should know about". A deal is not necessarily a good deal and with that in mind I guess its ok that people are tagging their own listings at full price. This is the reason why I'm never tempted to view this forum thread.

If you're wondering if your listing is a "deal" or not, check market price and then list it at a MINIMUM of twenty percent off.

For example, the Deluxe that is listed is a decent "deal". I won't call anyone out as its not good form, but some people should be IMO.

Carry on!

2. Rhust

Rhust Senior Member

I listed it because the rules of the member forums stipulate that if your classified ad is listed on reverb or ebay then you should post it here... not because I'm running a fire sale....

I was following the rules... or TRYING to

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171651
    if you don't like it, take it up with the admin, perhaps? or contact me directly instead of being passive aggressive about it.

3. HardCore Troubadour

HardCore Troubadour Senior Member

this is not a "deal" thread, although some forum members do use it to notify the rest of a decent deal they run up on....

Technically Rhust is correct...price matters not, it is about auction style listings, as far as I know.

The other side is, that it is pretty common practice to cut the brothe's a deal (% off etc.) if bought here because there are no fees etc. etc.

so you get alot of sellers that will link their auction and then say "but I will sell it to a member here for XYZ...."

it is up to them as to whether or not they offer that price break......

4. Rhust

Rhust Senior Member

noted. I will update the ads with a discount for users here... I was planning on cutting anyone who PM'd me an actual deal... instead of keeping it out front

5. kmasters68

kmasters68 Premium Member

Thanks for clearing that up for me guys. I stand corrected. Carry on!:cheers:

6. HardCore Troubadour

HardCore Troubadour Senior Member

hey man, no stress.