Dragon Fire Pickups.. I am stunned..

Discussion in 'Pickups' started by blakem, Sep 20, 2010.

1. fishered

fishered Senior Member

just for the record my project strat has dragonfire pickups and to me and people I know they sound pretty darn good who cares about the cost.

Attached Files:

2. AJ6strinsgsting

AJ6strinsgsting Member

I ordered a Randy Rhoads copy back in late 2009, was better than my Jackson / Randy Rhoads PS3t. The neck was perfect, the frets perfect, not fretting out in extreme bends ( up to 2 half steps), the level frets and the side were filled down perfectly on the edges, so my hands didn't bleed when moving up the fret board.
    I was going to put in some of mt Dimarzio Evolution in the neck and bridge slot, but the DF Screamers gave a better sound to my guitar.
    The holes drilled for the Floyd Rose, was only off by a millimeter, but I easily corrected it, due to my experience as a cabinet maker / installer. The Floyd Rose from Dragon Fire. was as good as my old Original Floyd roses from the 1980's and 1990's. Still does the good Joe Satriani / Steve Vai warbles-cricket chirps and returns to perfect pitch after dive bombing or pulling up on the bar. I guess, my wood working experience and guitar assembly experience made a difference in the case of my Dragon Fire guitar kit. :dude::dude: :wave:

3. darthphineas

darthphineas Senior Member

would that be the same Frank Falbo that is the top dog behind Falbo Guitars?...as well as being involved with the Triple Shot, the Liberator, the P-Rail, the Alternative 8 humbucker, the A2P Slash humbucker, Fishman's new Fluence pickups, and more?

4. TheX

TheX Voice of Reason

Modern day version of "whatever".

5. DPaulCustom

DPaulCustom Senior Member

That's funny right there