Dog cruelty

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by kiko, Nov 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kiko

kiko Senior Member

2. redjunior

redjunior Senior Member

Obviously we have sick f*cks all across the country, at least they got this one.

Hope the pups OK.

kiko likes this.
  3. Malikon

Malikon ジャンプアップ V.I.P. Member

amazing that the comments under the article are immediately political name calling.

how do you immediately get to politics from animal abuse?

not only is the person who did this fcked up but so are the people commenting. Sheesh.

4. kiko

kiko Senior Member

It seems that's the trend nowadays, just throw whatever issue against the other side.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    Malikon likes this.
  5. Malikon

It's insanity, it really is.

No matter what the issue is people have to start throwing political sht around.

..idiots.

6. truckermde

truckermde Senior Member

Seriously.

Everywhere you turn online, some idiot is turning something apolitical into an excuse for canned political name-calling.

It's a sport for the brainless.

Thumpalumpacus and Malikon like this.
  7. Brians Evil Twin

Brians Evil Twin Poophoria Sōtō Zen V.I.P. Member

Fortunately, that never happens here at MLP.

LPSGME, kiko, Rocco Crocco and 6 others like this.
  8. Malikon

You would say that you Evil Twin! I bet you ate your brother in the womb! Only an Evil Twin would think things like that! Rowr rowr rage!!!11!

cooljuk likes this.
  9. truckermde

truckermde Senior Member

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

10. THDNUT

THDNUT Senior Member

What is wrong with people who would do this to a defenseless, loving dog. :facepalm:

11. pnuggett

pnuggett Senior Member

That is one sick fukker. What's his next trick? I'm sure he will pull more shit like this and maybe worse in the future.

12. I Break Things

I Break Things Senior Member

That's horrible. I hope he gets the maximum penalty under the law.

Not that it makes this acceptable in the least, but I have to wonder if there is some strange cultural explanation for this based on the man's name. There are some countries where dogs are eaten, but I highly doubt this is how they kill the dog before they butcher it.

13. Malikon

it wasn't even his dog, it's his girlfriends dog.

some people really deserve an excessive beating.

THDNUT and Sledge like this.
  14. Thumpalumpacus

Thumpalumpacus Senior Member

Goddamn. Just goddamn.

15. Marshall & Moonshine

Marshall & Moonshine Senior Member

Cruelty to animals is something I’ve never had a grid for, in my mind. I’ll shoot them, fish them out of the water, whatever. No problems with hamburgers. No problems in teaching a dog that it done fucked up and bad.
    But to deliberately torture an animal of any kind to make yourself feel good just reveals what kind of a person you are.
    I’ve always told my kid you don’t harm animals unless you’re gonna eat them or they’re gonna eat you.

kiko, bilbarstow and Malikon like this.
  16. Bytor1958

Bytor1958 Senior Member

That just shows the stupidity of some. They have to make some out of nothing.

It's cloudy today. Well that's ******* Fault.

Malikon likes this.
  17. OHIOSTEVE

OHIOSTEVE Senior Member

Its funny, I hunt, fish, dug to terriers for YEARS... Fought roosters all over the country for years... I personally think dog fighting should be legal ( although I have never seen one in person) ......I CANNOT stand to see someone being cruel to an animal. On more than one occasion I have stopped people in the woods with the terriers from being cruel. Its a weird thing from someone who believes as I do but I hate a bully with a passion and to me the people who torture and abuse animals are simply bullies that are too cowardly to bully someone who can maybe fight back. I know you guys are 100% against the rooster and dog fighting so no need to get into that. I quit going years ago anyway but if it were legal, I would still be competing with the roosters probably.

18. PeteK

PeteK Senior Member

We really need to start going after the parents for this kind of stuff. Flame suit on, but if your kid is torturing animals, you messed up.

redcoats1976 likes this.
  19. OHIOSTEVE

OHIOSTEVE Senior Member

I am not so sure I agree with this. I understand the thinking but I see parents who think they are doing everything right and the kid still goes off the rails.

20. Marshall & Moonshine

Marshall & Moonshine Senior Member

I don’t know how we just “don’t get into that”, with this being a thread about dog cruelty. Dogfighting IS dog cruelty. I don’t see how you see it otherwise. Dogs are made mean and bite the fuck out of each other. That’s not their natural behavior. Even wolves do their battles and it’s settled who is Alpha and who is not. That’s as far as dogs fighting each other is ever sanctioned in the natural realm. Pitting dogs that don’t know each other from Adam so they’ll fight is just being mean. With people it’s different; Two people are paid to get in the ring and they receive payment when it’s done. They take that money and spend it on themselves. Dogs?? What do they get? A steak?? A fancy E-collar???
    Come on, man.
    Dogfighting is cruel. That’s pretty settled, as far as the general population is concerned.
    Cockfighting isn’t really good either, but those mean motherfuckers would fight each other, no matter what. Just try and stop them.
    I’m not condoning it, but it’s not far from their very nature to just fucking kill each other. I work with a lot of Filipinos, so I’ve seen quite a bit of videos of cockfighting. I don’t love it, but it doesn’t bug me as much as other things.