DigiTech Trio+

Discussion in 'Pedals' started by tzd, Jan 25, 2016.

1. El Kabong

El Kabong Senior Member

That's a TRIO... not a TRIO+... there is a difference...

2. Frogfur

Frogfur Senior Member

Nuf to piss ya off after i bought the original.. and now this?

Thanks allot..

1 person likes this.
  3. El Kabong

El Kabong Senior Member

Yeah... like they didn't have it all planned out at their douchey launch... DigiTech are scumbags... :cool:

4. yeti

yeti Senior Member

So you digitech trio owners would be happier if they didn't release the trio+?
    What do you want, a buyback program? Explain that to me. Being an early adopter comes at a price, don't tell me you didn't know that.

5. El Kabong

El Kabong Senior Member

Releasing an 'improved model' 2 months after the first one shows that they had this planned all along... its not illegal or unethical by any means, just another douchey move on the part of a company with a history of douchey moves. Not really all that surprising in that respect, but it is the last thing I will ever buy from them.

6. Joeydego

Joeydego your mom is a nice lady V.I.P. Member

I really believe some of y'all make a hundred dollar purchase and expect it to sing you to sleep 20 years from now. Did all the original Trios suddenly stop working? Companies release new stuff sometimes based on customer feedback. It's the trio PLUS. That means is has MORE features than the original trio. If you want those features buy them. For god sakes it's not a new house or a Ferrari. You had someone who actually worked on the design of these units quite politely fielding questions. Did your mothers seriously raise you this way?

7. Stevie 202

Stevie 202 Senior Member

Right on cue.....

[​IMG]

8. Joeydego

**** needs to be said. If you had to save all year for one of these pedals, you need gainful employment, not pedals. This is a low cost purchase, not an engagement ring. Some people treat a bag of Jazz III's like they're selecting their kids college. It really isn't that big a deal. They released a pedal, then they released a BETTER pedal. Some people won't need all the features of the plus. Others will. Selection doesn't make people scumbags, rape and murder does.

9. Joeydego

I bought the Eventide H9. I bought a handful of algos at 20 bucks a pop. Weeks after, they announced the MAX program, giving you every algo for life if you spend XXX. I bought the item when it was new and the hot pedal (it still is). They've come down in price a little too. Scumbags for that? How about waves Mercury? I upgraded waves bundles for YEARS, arriving at the Mercury (everything) bundle. Spent several thousand dollars. My waves still work, even when they put Mercury on sale for 2500 bucks. They're not scumbags for that either.

10. yeti

yeti Senior Member

I have it on good authority that the original Trio will be a collectors item while the Trio + will be just another outdated stompbox 5 years from now. You guys happy now?:thumb::laugh2:

2 people like this.
  11. DavidRamey

DavidRamey Senior Member

So DigiTech came out with the Trio + about 9 months later. I bought the original Trio and I can add a Ditto looper for less money than the Trio + costs.

12. Joeydego

Ahhhh I love vintage made in China electronics. Takes me back to the good old days.

13. El Kabong

El Kabong Senior Member

I'm not sure which is worse, the mammon, or the scumbags that defend it... :hmm:

14. Joeydego

Don't you think that's a bit provoking, argumentative and needlessly disrespectful?

1 person likes this.
  15. El Kabong

El Kabong Senior Member

Indeed I do... and don't forget condescending... but you seem to have posted it anyway... :cool:

16. Joeydego

Do you really think that fosters good conversation? Especially when people here are being helpful?

17. El Kabong

El Kabong Senior Member

How exactly do you think you are being helpful? From my POV you're being an A$$... I bought one pedal from them and 3 months later it broke and they wouldn't support it (dozens of people making the same claim and so they decided to discontinue it rather than support it). Then they come out with this one and after a 3 month game of wait (because they couldn't get the parts they need) while having no problem taking my money in advance and continuously telling us 'it'll be ready next week' and then producing an upgraded model 3 months later... 3 strikes and they are out... they are scumbags and anyone defending them for no other reason then they feel the need to inject themselves into the conversation is a scumbag too... so again... tell me how helpful you are being... :cool:

18. Joeydego

Your POV isn't the problem, the personal attack is the problem. Regardless, the pedal is warranted for either one or 6 years. If it's truly broken (Buyers remorse isn't broken) and you properly registered the pedal, they'll fix it.

19. Joeydego

There was no need to edit your post it's already been quoted.

20. El Kabong

El Kabong Senior Member

Chill, spazz... I was correcting it... :cool: