Digitech RP350

Discussion in 'Pedals' started by PraXis, Dec 14, 2007.

1. PraXis

PraXis V.I.P. Member

I'm picking mine up today... can't wait... :fingersx:

Anyone else have experience with this? I read all these great reviews and couldn't resist the price.

This is mainly for messing around and maybe a small gig here and there.

2. magnido45

magnido45 Senior Member

hey, I got a gift card for Christmas and ordered one yesterday!!! Read the great reviews also...most bang for your buck!!! pwoznic, let me know what you think...anyone else?

3. PraXis

PraXis V.I.P. Member

It's very versatile! I recommend playing around with it on your PC with the x-edit software.. you can also google "rp350 patches" and it'll take you to a site with all the patches from digitech's forums that users upload.

I like that it can emulate different amps.. I just hook it up to my pc and blast it on my computer speakers heh.. but it's so far good on a solid state crate gfx 212 amp.. does the job.. but make sure you have a send/return aka fx loop because that will give you the best sound.

Just be patient.. it's a very complex product.. play around with the software, and if you lke what you hear, save it!

4. magnido45

magnido45 Senior Member

Thanks for the google "rp350 patches" FYI, Pwoznic...I can't wait to start messing around with mine when it arrives!!!!

5. PraXis

PraXis V.I.P. Member

Today I was playing with the 350 just through my computer speakers, and the amp models are AMAZING! A JCM 800 sounds like an 800.. the dual rectifier sounds like one... zomg it's awesome! so fun to edit effects :D

6. Tommy123

Tommy123 Junior Member

hello, I just finished installing all the software and audacity and I can't figure out how to play it through my pc speakers instead of my amp...could someone please help me out? thanks :)

7. jumpinjackf1ash

jumpinjackf1ash Senior Member

I have one too, that is currently FOR SALE if anyone is interested ;] PM me

Tommy123, if you have plugged it in thru the USB cable and have up audacity...it should work. if not, re-download the software. i had the same problem.

8. guitarEd

guitarEd Senior Member