Dean Cadillac Select!

Discussion in 'Other Single-Cuts' started by Neanderpaul, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Neanderpaul

Neanderpaul Senior Member

Realized I hadn't posted my NGD for this little gem. Found in a second-hand record store for <$400 w/HSC. Plays ridiculously well. Made in Unsung in 2008. Coil taps, fat v-shaped Dean neck, and made with fantastic attention to detail. Plays as well (better than) my Epiphone LP Std.
    You don't see them anywhere, and it gives good LP-style tones. If you find a *Select,* snag it.

You won't be disappointed.
    image.jpeg

Campbell and GammyBird like this.
  2. J-Dizzle

J-Dizzle Senior Member

Great find!

Gotta love a Dean Cadillac :thumb:

3. marksoundguitars

marksoundguitars Chief Paint Sniffer MLP Vendor

I remember the good old days when John McFee rocked a Dean Cadillac. I was just reading a gear rundown of the Doobies, and it seems that now he tours with a Variax.

4. rclausen

rclausen Senior Member

Nice looking guitar. I always dug the design. Explorer in the front, LP in the back..because everyone loves a fat bottom girl

ThirdStone likes this.
  5. Campbell

Campbell Senior Member

A great score you got there! I had a Dean Cadillac (like the one shown here).
    [​IMG]
    Kept her only a few weeks before sending her back. The guitar was far more beautiful than any picture could show and was incredibly well made. I just hated dealing with that damned Floyd Rose. Not a big "whammy bar" user. Proved to be a pain in the @$$ when I changed strings, too. Still, I sorely regret not keeping her. I plan on getting another again one day. That said, the pickin's are getting slimmer for them the longer I wait.