Craziest thing you ever did for a girl or guy

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by loverockkid, May 16, 2009.

1. 05jrock

05jrock Senior Member

Where do they live and how much room in their wardrobe?

:laugh2::laugh2:

2. Drudeboy

Drudeboy V.I.P. Member

I once tried to hold it back for a few minutes, had to give in then:naughty:

3. yllsacky

yllsacky Senior Member

i ate some rally crappy food and qwertyuiopåasdfghjklöäzxcvbnm

4. loverockkid

loverockkid Senior Member

lol say what????

5. loverockkid

:rolleyes:

6. Drudeboy

Drudeboy V.I.P. Member

The Swedes are known for their heavy drinking :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

7. loverockkid

Kinda sounds like me....she asked me when are you coming up to see me and now im all thinking about going to Ny for a few days...

8. loverockkid

ouch man...Thats a bummer sorry bro.......Funny story

9. loverockkid

I remember when I was 14 I walked a girl home from school.....In hurricane season!!!!!! seariously....I dont know what i was thinking.. there was some seariousl lightning and it was raining like hell.

10. Phil47uk

Phil47uk Senior Member

Married her.

11. loverockkid

Are you sure that isn't worse for her? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

12. SneakySnakeLady

SneakySnakeLady MLP Snake Lady

The craziest thing I have ever done would probably be all the times I baby sat Bling back when he was at the height of his drinking and would get shitfaced and go crazy. It really wore me down but I stuck with him and here he is today almost 3 years sober :)

The craziest thing he has probably done for me would be how he has helped fuel my reptile obsession, all the money and effort he's put into MY reptiles for me. I have over 10k in reptiles alone and several thousand more in equipment and supplies, and he probably bought me a good half of that :laugh2: Not to mention all the times he's made me different reptile cages and never made me pay him for any of them.

Or there could be that one time last summer he volunteered to make me an outdoor box turtle pen for the box turtle I had rescued off the road earlier that day. We had some scraps of wood laying around, and no power tools, so he had to do it the old fashioned way. He spent a good 5 hours in 98 degree weather, sweat pouring off of him, his glasses fogging up, being mad as hell hammering and sawing away at this turtle pen. It looked good when it was done and worked really well, the turtle thrived, but I let him go in the fall so he could hibernate :laugh2:

13. diceman

diceman V.I.P. Member

When I was in college, I was in Ohio - GF was in Montana (I "left" for school). She wasn't liking the long distance thing, so I decided to go visit one night. I grabbed a backpack and my credit card - $600 left til max as I recall. I had $20 in my pocket. $10 on the taxi to the airport. Tickets were all insanely expensive, but TWA had a deal for 5 one way tickets for $500. The closest they could get my was Denver, though. So I took my stand by TWA ticket and flew the first leg to St. Louis. The flight I was on standby for from there was cancelled, everyone from the flight was put on the "stand by roster" - and they put me at the very bottom because I had a stand by ticket to begin with. I went to the boarding agent and pissed and moaned - she was a real bitch, and I was cussing her out. Her boss came over, asked what the problem was, and I lied and said that I had been home on an emergency and was trying to get back to college. He gave me a boarding pass and put me at the top of the list! So I fly to Denver Airport. Which is not in Denver! :laugh2: Its in the middle of nowhere. I thumbed it in with 3 different people. One of the 3 was this lady who was in an SUV - I flicked a cigarette out the window and it flew in the back window and behind the seat! She asked if I smelled something burning, and I said that I did not - and said that she could drop me off "right here." Another guy took me to Greyhound in Denver. I walked in just as my bus pulled out - so I had a 24/hour layover. 36 hours of bus ride and stops later, I was home!

I had a lot of fun on that little adventure. I'd NEVER do it again, though - at least NOT FOR SOME GIRL!!! Just taking an adventure because you want to is fun, though. I took a crazy solo trip to NYC one time and stayed up all night in Times Square w/ the homeless folks. That was interesting.

14. Phil47uk

Phil47uk Senior Member

As one of my best friends told her just before we got married..

" You realize of course Sylvia that in marrying Phil, you are taking on a large dangerous child?"

:laugh2::laugh2: Nah, I was only kidding with the marriage bit above, I have played many worse tricks on here over the years. Like the time we went to see a horror film about these slug sort of things.. When we got back home she went down the shops to buy some cigs and I tied a pine cone to some fishing line and placed it about 50 yards from our door. As she's nearing the house, I start winding in the line and this slug shaped giant pine cone suddenly comes past her on the pavement.. Boy did she scream... Windows were opening down the road.
    I won't say what she called me when she got in, but it certainly wasn't very lady like.

15. loverockkid

Thats quite a story dice...you never cease to amaze me.

16. loverockkid

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I have to show that to my older sister Something like that happend to her last week :applause:

17. loverockkid

That man LOVES you....sounds like a good man...you on the other hand...ehhhhhh :rolleyes: :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: im just kidding with ya.

18. SneakySnakeLady

SneakySnakeLady MLP Snake Lady

HEY NOW! :laugh2: Don't make me get all wrathful on you now! :laugh2:

and yes, that man does love me.....most of the time :laugh2:

19. gui524

gui524 Senior Member

Well, I went to a party ( where there were 6 guys that wanted to beat me up ) because it was her best friend party and she didn't want to go alone ( and I was scared they would do something with her because she was my girl )

20. yllsacky

yllsacky Senior Member

hahaha:laugh2: