Cool guitar!

Discussion in 'Other Guitars' started by Markster, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Markster

Markster V.I.P. Member V.I.P. Member

Carvin Guitars and Pro Audio

Anybody have any experience with Carvin?
    This guitar looks like its a blast to play.

2. rockinlespaul

rockinlespaul Recovering Oxblood Addict V.I.P. Member

Never owned one, but I remember getting their catologs way back when I was in high school. Man did they make me drool. They even made a pretty badass looking doubleneck then.

3. FLICKOFLASH

FLICKOFLASH V.I.P. Member

[​IMG] I had one of these in Pink & with a kahler . Really good guitar & great company deals direct to customers

4. Markster

I think I'm going ahead and order the NS1 model tomorrow. First guitar I've seen with the new graphtech ghost system stock. It appears to trigger midi with no tracking issues and the acoustic sounds are fantasic.

Be sure to check the link with demos performed by Steve Oliver in my original post. Just fantastic.

5. GuitarGal

GuitarGal Senior Member

Good luck~ :thumb:

6. Iceman0124

Iceman0124 Senior Member

I've owned a couple carvins, and still own a claro walnut fretless 5 string bass, I atually had a little trouble with them regarding the bass, it started out as a basic 5 fretless , turned out there was a conflict with one of my options, and that held back my order, but no one contacted me, the ship date came and went, my card was charged, I call and get yelled at by the CS rep, I hang up and try again demanding to speak to a CS manager, about 20 minutes later a manager calls me back I get about 1/3 of the way into my plight, when he politely says he's heard enough, and asks what he can do to make things right, I pause a moment, and tell him a free upgrade to a claro walnut V (their flagship model at the time) would be fantastic,he chuckles, then asks anything else, I say the full elctronics upgrade would be nice, he chuckles again, puts me on hold for about 30 seconds, comes back and says my claro walnut V with the full electronics package is set for a rush build, and I should get it in no more than 3 weeks, I got it in just over two, in the end I was completely satisfied, the only real downside to carvin guitars is that resale value is typically real low, if you have a high turnover with your purchases, you may want to look elsewhere, if you intend to buy to keep for the long haul, you should be really happy with it.

[​IMG]

7. Markster

Thanks Ice.
    BTW-That sure is a nice looking bass bro.

8. lp junior freak

lp junior freak V.I.P. Member V.I.P. Member

Not me Ive no experience in that area. but man thats a sweet guitar !!!:thumb:

9. GuitarGal

GuitarGal Senior Member

Nice guitar Ice~ :thumb: