Cannabis Is Now Legal In Canada

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by northernguitarguy, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Olds442

Olds442 Senior Member

please don't roast me.

2. SteveGangi

SteveGangi V.I.P. Member

They have a choice. Get high, or get paid. When any drug - pot, booze, anything interferes with the job, yer fired.

3. Howard2k

Howard2k Premium Member

4. Brians Evil Twin

Brians Evil Twin Poophoria Sōtō Zen V.I.P. Member

5. Olds442

Olds442 Senior Member

oh don't kid anyone, the drugs didn't win. @Brians Evil Twin

where the money goes won.

nvm, you're right, drugs won. the money peeps had to adapt strategies.

6. Brians Evil Twin

Brians Evil Twin Poophoria Sōtō Zen V.I.P. Member

7. NewDayHappy

NewDayHappy Senior Member

To me it would depend on when I'm smoking for sure. The white rhino looks like it would be great at nighttime, the other stuff might be fun during the day.

Dun Ringill likes this.
  8. Scooter2112

Scooter2112 Senior Member

Yes. I meant in total over 52 years. And I'm sure that an ounce is quite a bit.

Howard2k likes this.
  9. Stevie 202

Stevie 202 Senior Member

[​IMG]

Dun Ringill likes this.
  10. mrdannyboy

mrdannyboy Senior Member

i’m just finishing making my studio getting the boys together and start. if I can put out an album. How many do you have Mr. Fezziwig

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    Tim Fezziwig likes this.
  11. mrdannyboy

mrdannyboy Senior Member

Yeah and he’s sober now that’s why I was saying and he said the best albums he ever made or when he was doing pallets of cocaine in pounds of weed and stuff like that booze and hookers and everything. I haven’t heard his new album is it pretty bad

Tim Fezziwig likes this.
  12. mrdannyboy

mrdannyboy Senior Member

Lol. I thought you said you were debating between and Alnico gold and white rhino I was thinking of speakers Lolili

NewDayHappy likes this.
  13. mrdannyboy

mrdannyboy Senior Member

I guess a good thing to do is have you ever smoke and get paranoid or anything like that is always have some CBD on hand it will reverse the paranoia very most help it and then you can enjoy your buzz
    I know a lot of people who quit smoking marijuana because it made them paranoid for me and I’ll rapid heartbeat whatever panic attacks but the CBD really helps with all that and if you’re too high just take your CBD and take a nice little ahead of it or a couple puffs off a j And it should fix you up

14. mtgguitar

mtgguitar Senior Member

15. Marshall & Moonshine

Marshall & Moonshine Senior Member

I’m tested at work, both semi-annually and randomly, so i have to really be careful with it when i pop an edible with my wife on my vacations. We just do it when we’re camping, or after the kids are asleep, and even then it’s very rare. I think we might grow a plant or two in the backyard. Maybe grow it inside the fence with the beehives. You might brave the dogs, but NOBODY goes against bees. Haha!! I kinda wonder if the honey would make me fail a piss test....
    Anyway, I’m not a stoner, ive never been a stoner. In the distant future, i can see myself smoking a joint with the old lady on a back porch, watching the sun set over my land. Not daily. Just when we feel like it. I’ll likely be retired, at that point.
    For now, i have to take a few home tests before i go back to work.
    It’s stupid. We’re allowed to drink on ships, we just can’t be drunk on duty. I don’t see why pot is any different.
    But if anyone can fuck up a good thing, it’s a seaman.

16. Marshall & Moonshine

Marshall & Moonshine Senior Member

I’m tested at work, both semi-annually and randomly, so i have to really be careful with it when i pop an edible with my wife on my vacations. We just do it when we’re camping, or after the kids are asleep, and even then it’s very rare. I think we might grow a plant or two in the backyard. Maybe grow it inside the fence with the beehives. You might brave the dogs, but NOBODY goes against bees. Haha!! I kinda wonder if the honey would make me fail a piss test....
    Anyway, I’m not a stoner, ive never been a stoner. In the distant future, i can see myself smoking a joint with the old lady on a back porch, watching the sun set over my land. Not daily. Just when we feel like it. I’ll likely be retired, at that point.
    For now, i have to take a few home tests before i go back to work.
    It’s stupid. We’re allowed to drink on ships, we just can’t be drunk on duty. I don’t see why pot is any different.
    But if anyone can fuck up a good thing, it’s a seaman.

17. NewDayHappy

NewDayHappy Senior Member

I was drug tested while taking CBD oil, no THC came back on the test. I use Green Mountain, found them on Reddit.

northernguitarguy likes this.
  18. mrdannyboy

mrdannyboy Senior Member

I’m prescribed THC pills to help with arthritis and Other things. It’s synthetic like it’s man-made but it has the exact same structure as THC Sam hi Sam everything is edibles but you just wouldn’t test positive for THC

northernguitarguy likes this.
  19. mtgguitar

mtgguitar Senior Member

Pot reduces the shakes I get from an essential tremor. The first few times I tried it, I forgot to look at my hands. I was busy giggling at pet videos. I think I'll watch a few now. :thumb: :wave:

20. Tim Fezziwig

Tim Fezziwig Senior Member

mr, gets the double quotes-YOU WIN. Good luck with the album. I have two- 1993- put it out on cassette-recorded on 1 1/4 inch reel to reel. GREAT album, it was going to topple Nirvana, then??????//BURN OUT! Too much vodka+LSD----and wwwweeeeeeedddddddd----Old FEZZ #1 died. "THEY" said I was toast-done- feeble-a husk-------NO! I just needed "rest." Came back after 14 years "tried" to record- found new FEZZERS---drummer went mad-only 5 songs done-bassist died---or so I thought----

2014---Bassist is alive-reform FEZZband, find a drummer who lives in a carwash! Record BEST ALBUM of 2000's in 2016
    [​IMG]

We made 500 copies. Gave them out FREE! Now, 2019 new album=The Sun is a Ghost- even better than Devil Drinks----BEST ALBUM OF 2019!

Joe? No thanks. Redoing Life's Been Good as a recovery song? I saw Joe at Great Adventure-he was stoned-ended the show laying on his back! One of the best guitar shows I've ever seen. "Cuddly" Joe= JUNK. I grew up with SEX+DRUGS+R+R.......you want to be a Daddy Rocker fine, I'm not buying.

mrdannyboy and northernguitarguy like this.