Cahaba Custom Tele anyone?

Discussion in 'Fender' started by pillbug, Apr 13, 2016.

1. pillbug

pillbug Senior Member

2. Eray3

Eray3 Junior Member

3. Eray3

Eray3 Junior Member

I know this is an older post but was looking for some info on another guitar and saw this post. I actually own 3. Now I am not a professional guitarist nor do I know a good deal about specifications, but I do play and buy guitars. I look for a certain feel to the neck and a certain sound for various things. When I first started playing I had some very cheap guitars and one inexpensive guitar. I stumbled across Cahaba thinking I wanted to take lessons and I learned a lot about guitars. My first custom was a Tele style similar to the photo but with a different pickup configuration. And I love it. It is my only Tele. I then eyed for a year the hollow body and the only one I have ever seen from him. So i finally broke down and got that. Then for this past Christmas my wife surprised me with the strat style which is quite a guitar and sounds beautiful. I have 8 others from basic Starcasters to Squiers to Fenders.....and it is a great playing guitar with high end components that surpasses the only customized Fender I own. Certainly better than my off the rack Fender and Squiers. This is my first post so I hope the photos load and guess I need to see if he can make a Les Paul style as that is what I am looking to add.

20170525_044853.jpg 20170525_044902.jpg 20170525_044915.jpg

Benjammin likes this.
  4. pillbug

pillbug Senior Member

Those look really good, especially the Strat and Hollowbody.