My orignal thread was removed so i'm posting it again. The pickup didnt fit so I had to enlarge the opening. I used blue painter tape to mark what needed to be removed. Didnt want to lose the line. I used my Dremel with the router base attachment. This maple is some hard stuff so be careful. Here is all done. It fits. Yay! Next area that needed attention was the neck pocket. Couple of issues here. First is the neck was not straight. It was crocked to the right. This caused the fret board to the hang over in the cut way area about 1/16th. Where the heal meets the body also stuck out 1/16th. You can kinda see it here in these two pictures I notice that one side on the neck pocket bellied out causing the neck to site crocked. Figured using a router was just too much and I didnt was to risk screwing it up even move so I just used a file. I just kept filing until the neck would sit straight. Not to bad. May not be pretty and it did leave the neck fitting loose in the pocket. Least now its straight. I will get some mahogany veneer to shim the neck. I will fix the gaps after I fix the next problem. Second issue it the neck angle is 5.8/5.9 degrees. I measured the angle of the neck plan and its 5.6 degrees. I then measured the angle of the pocket and its 5.2 degrees.