Bigfoot

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by Frogfur, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Frogfur

Frogfur Senior Member

Bigfoot. Laugh if you want but I once saw a video shot at Huckleberry lake, outside Oakridge, Oregon around 2005 by a resident there. It is plain as day. Now, ive never seen one, but that video was not fake. It was a real living animal.

I wouldn't make a fool of myself here if i hadn't seen that.
    There are some really strange things just outside our precieved realities and i believe in my time they will be proven to be true.
    Unless it was Andre the Giant, it was way to big to be a human, and bears don't move on 2 feet, but rather 4, walking or running. This clearly walked upright on 2 legs.

2. Mockbel

Mockbel Senior Member

With new photo/video editing technologies, it has become very difficult to spot fake photos or video shots... unless I see it myself or the photo/video is caught but someone I personally know, I won't believe it !

As a matter of belief, I am 100% sure that many creatures are living out there and we have no idea about them... may be some of them are the ones spotted on videos... who knows !

Who likes this.
  3. Bigfoot410

Bigfoot410 Premium Member

I'm 100% real.

My only real friend was Lee Majors.

4. Frogfur

Frogfur Senior Member

I knew this person, and his wife. It was not fake. But i already knew there would be doubt. Its ok. What i saw was real.
    Note: ive been involved with hunters, shooters and bull shitters all my working days, i know woodsmen bull when i hear it. This man was genuine. Its simular to combat veterans, you can see it in their eyes. Their expressions.

Background:
    This individual had lived in Oakridge since 1958. He was an upstanding citizen in the community, and church. Was a logger, and stocked high mountain lakes many years for the state of Oregon. They would do this by hiking the high country and carried the fingerlings in packs up to these lakes, of to which a few he had taken me fishing to personally.

Prior to the video he had never experienced anything like that. He had also served a stint in the Oakridge Police dept. And stated i was only one of about 7 people that had ever seen the video aside from his wife.

The way i saw it myself was, i had worked on a fire arm of his, and we had become friends over time.
    He had an informal group of friends, 6 or 7 other men that had also seen strange things none of them wished to speak of for fear of attention and ridicule.
    As far as i know him and his wife are now dead. But what i saw was not a suit, and it was a living animal of which there is no doubt.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    Mockbel, Spot, G Man and 1 other person like this.
  5. Frogfur

Frogfur Senior Member

BF..lols i know you're real. So is the above.

S. Rock likes this.
  6. kherman

kherman Senior Member

Then what were you doing with the Bionic woman?
    [​IMG] :cool2:

CRobbins, SteveGangi, kiko and 4 others like this.
  7. Ginger Beer

Ginger Beer Senior Member

And Wildboy!
    [​IMG]

CRobbins, SteveGangi, Frogfur and 2 others like this.
  8. I Break Things

I Break Things Senior Member

I've never really cared about Bigfoot. I've always been much more interested in what lies in the deepest parts of the ocean.

smk506 and wildhawk1 like this.
  9. Matt_21

Matt_21 Senior Member

Why explore the ocean when we still haven't seen everything our own forests contain!
    purple?

jdto and Brians Evil Twin like this.
  10. Bigfoot410

Dammit! We don't talk about this! Oh wait, it's ok....Oscar Goldman is dead. I guess it's fine now.

Ginger Beer, Scooter2112 and Frogfur like this.
  11. Kingdom of Nye

Kingdom of Nye Senior Member

I for one do believe in the hairy man-beast roaming the Pacific Northwest.

He's been reported throughout the region going as far back as the earliest known written records and before that by word of mouth through Native American peoples.

I've been a Squatcher and UFO Field research investigator, member of MUFON, etc., for many years. Let me know if you have any questions on the subject, my les paul brothers.

Scooter2112 and Who like this.
  12. Frogfur

Frogfur Senior Member

You guys are too much!
    Forget bigfoot. What gets my goat is just because i have money, everybody wants it every month, and they never get tired of asking for it..

Who likes this.
  13. Who

Who I'm back. Back in the New York groove.

14. RedSkwirrell

RedSkwirrell Senior Member

[​IMG]

:D

15. Spot

Spot Senior Member

Frogfur, in a forum like this you’re going to get a bunch of smartass replies, don’t feel bad.

In all seriousness I had an experience 12 miles north of Lake Wenatchee in the Cascade Mountains of Washington state 2 summers ago. Didn’t see one but the sounds I heard at dusk the night we were there up on the hills around us were absolutely bone chilling. A friend and I were setting up camp waiting for four others that were coming in later that night. We were up in the middle of nowhere, a good 6 mile hike off these old logging roads probably about 2,200 ft ASL. We were in a small valley with hills on all sides of us. About 15 minutes after we arrived we heard this weird animal call that, funny as it sounds to say, sounded like a handicapped person talking. It was on the hill to the north of us about 50, 60 yards away. We just dropped what we were doing and looked at each other. Seconds later we heard the same type of sound in a slightly lower pitch coming from the hill behind us to the west clearly responding to the first voice. Immediately after that there was a third reply from the east of us which was much lower and closer. I can say without a doubt there were three “animals” communicating with each other and had us almost dead centered in a triangle. This went on for about 20 seconds, when it was over we were both very rattled. I’m glad there was another person who heard it as well or else I never would have been able to talk about it with any conviction with anyone else.

I’ve been an avid outdoorsman for 25 years hiking, kayaking, fishing and camping in remote off the grid locations and I’ve heard all kinds of animals up in the northern Cascades but this was unlike anything I’ve ever heard before. These “animals” were intelligibly talking to one another, not a grunt or a mating call but “sentences” with clear purpose, presumably about us being there. I was talking about it with a fishing buddy I hadn’t seen in a while whose father had supposedly had a similar experience in the late 80’s and when I was telling the story he stopped me as soon as I said “it sounded like..” and he finished my sentence with “a retarded guy trying to talk”. He was politically incorrect obviously but hearing someone else use that reference took away a lot more of the skepticism for me.

I’ve never believed in anything like Bigfoot, UFOs, Nessie etc. but what I heard up there needs to be explained. I refuse to use the “BF” word because I honestly don’t’ want to believe that’s what it was. We are planning on going there again this coming August (same weekend as last time) to try and capture a recording if we can. I don’t want to say it’s become an obsession but I want a clear recording of it to pass on to someone more knowledgeable about animals who might be able to clearly identify it as a normal animal I just haven’t heard before. At least then I could stop telling this stupid story.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    pinefd, CRobbins, redjunior and 3 others like this.
  16. RedSkwirrell

RedSkwirrell Senior Member

I should add that I am a smartass.
    But I'm an atheist as well and can still respect other people's beliefs.
    I'm always up for a bit of piss-taking though (taken enough in my time) and hope I am not offending anyone by it.
    All in fun.
    :D

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    Spot, CRobbins and NorlinBlackBeauty like this.
  17. NorlinBlackBeauty

NorlinBlackBeauty Senior Member

Riddle me this Batman: why have there been no dead squatches or bones found?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...foot-dna-matches-rare-polar-bear-8884811.html

Ah yep.

As am I.

jdto and RedSkwirrell like this.
  18. Bigfoot410

I totally believe you Frogfuzz. I've seen and heard things I can't explain. Since there are reports of Bigfoot long before any news media was even a thought, I'll believe it until proven wrong.

You don't need to convince anyone of anything. Just post your stories and have some fun. That's what the Backstage is for :)

RedSkwirrell and Matt_21 like this.
  19. Brians Evil Twin

Brians Evil Twin Poophoria Sōtō Zen V.I.P. Member

Ah, but there have...

[​IMG]

jdto and RedSkwirrell like this.
  20. NorlinBlackBeauty

NorlinBlackBeauty Senior Member

Any science to back up the easily faked skeleton? I'm no anthropologist, but that looks to be a poor attempt. The skull looks like a Tim Burton creation. A bad one.

I'd love to know they are real - an undiscovered species. How cool would that be? Until science says so, I'm not buying into it.

Ginger Beer and electric head like this.