Best guitar lessons ??????

Discussion in 'Guitar Lessons' started by mikedstk, May 1, 2011.

1. weblogik

weblogik Member

Justin Sandercoe
    Jamie Andreas for PROPER TECHNIQUE, nobody explains it like her
    Marty Schwartz
    Pebber Brown

All on youtube Andreas and brown give lessons too on Skype

2 people like this.
  2. Paulrocksguitar

Paulrocksguitar Junior Member

Hi guys,

I would agree most online lesson suck. I actually found a website that is great. He has beginner, intermediate and advanced lessons PLUS note for note guitar solos (a LOT of Led Zep). I bought a few of his videos and am EXTREMELY happy - best guitar teacher I've ever had and his solos are OFF THE RECORD! The site is Guitar by Jimi - The best guitar lessons online - period. You should definitely check him out. Good luck.

Paul

3. CheeseSausage

CheeseSausage Junior Member

Have you tried the live online lessons at U TEACH ME
    They've got a pretty good selection of guitar teachers and you learn in real-time with a tutor you want.
    I've found it soo hard to find someone online to teach me guitar, but found this site really useful and they do all different genres, so not just guitar, but music production, vocals, Piano etc etc.

Here's a video on their online lesson, that shows you how its done.

ONLINE GUITAR LESSON

Let us know how you get along with that?

CheeseSausage

4. Tazz3

Tazz3 Senior Member

i wacth justin a lot i also got a chord book.

5. cpstrat

cpstrat Senior Member

I would also put in a strong recommendation for Justin's site for beginner to intermediate lessons. Marty is also good for learning songs. If you are interested in Allman Brothers stuff, I've found John Tuggles site (Learningguitarnow.com) to really be outstanding. Has some great slide lessons here as well.

6. DanielGui

DanielGui Junior Member

If you're looking for free guitar lessons, this Youtube channel is quite good:

https://www.youtube.com/user/andycrowley/videos

If you don't mind paying for lessons though, I've found Guitar Tricks and Jamplay to be quite good. There's a good comparison of both of these and more here:

The Best Online Guitar Lessons For Beginners And Intermediates - Music Industry How To

Or of course you could go for a guitar teacher, in the UK there are sites like this:

Guitar lessons from RGT registered guitar teachers in the UK | Electric guitar, acoustic guitar, bass guitar, classical guitar, rock guitar and jazz guitar teachers and guitar lessons in the UK

Search 'find a guitar teacher' in your local search engine and I'm sure you'll find some close to you.

7. Codeseven

Codeseven Senior Member

Thanks.

Just remembered to look up Jamie Andreas. I really like her Over the Hills and Far Away Tutorial. I haven't checked out any others concerning this song but her's seems pretty accurate and well taught.

GUITAR PRINCIPLES | Over the Hills and Far Away - with The Principles

1 person likes this.
  8. FrankieOliver

FrankieOliver Senior Member

I checked this out and I have to say she is rather thorough. :)