Bennett Music Labs: Tweed 5F11 Vibroux Amp Clones

Discussion in 'Vendor Classifieds' started by bruce bennett, Jan 6, 2015.

1. bruce bennett

bruce bennett Banned

Its that time of year again,.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now that I have let the photos do most of the talking.

I'm offering another short run of my 5F11 Tweed Vibrolux Clone amps.

I've build a few of these in the past, and they are IMHO, one of the very best sounding small amp circuits Fender ever produced. Just check out what a real one brings.

I can't build these all the time because certain partsI prefer to use are not always easily available.
    So if you would be interested in owning one of these limited production amps.. Please contact me and reserve yours asap.

Each amp will be built as shown with Sozo and Sprague caps all carbon comp resistors, Belton sockets, Vintage Cloth pushback solid core wire. CTS pots, Switchcraft jacks, paper bobbin transformers, and Jensen P10R Speakers. with bells (other speakers are available upon request)

These are NOT mojo "kit" amps, they are handmade by me, in my shop, from parts I source myself.

the price is 1750.00 ea.

these amps have one of the BEST sounding Tremolo circuits. and 15 watts of 6V6 power. with a smooth creamy Distortion that won't leave you disappointed.

a 50% deposit will be required at time of order, and a 60 day build time.

this offer is good for the month of Jan 2015 only, and I will take orders until the parts run out.

Thank you

Bruce Bennett

5 people like this.
  2. bruce bennett

bruce bennett Banned

Payday bump!

3. socialhero

socialhero Senior Member

14 people like this.
  4. doitforvangogh

doitforvangogh Senior Member

email sent

5. northernguitarguy

northernguitarguy SWeAT hOg

Caveat emptor

12 people like this.
  6. bruce bennett

bruce bennett Banned

Man! you change your mind a lot.. your worse than my Wife!:cool:

I offered you the custom amp option during our phone conversation the night my wife and I had our car wreck., but you turned it down and that was just a few months ago.

and I just sent you a paypal gift payment yesterday, so I now owe you less than 1200.

and why am I now responsible for your selling brand new stuff at a loss???
    what you sell stuff for, is entirely your call.

I'm ok with letting you make a little extra profit for your long wait.. but there IS a limit.
    but your starting to look like a scammer, who is asking for both cash and goods that amount to over 2300 more than what your owed.

NO vendor would bend over that far.

yes I will still do that.. but make up your mind.

and lets get one thing absolutely clear.

I personally don't owe you a dime... J.Backlund Corp. does.. and I have that in writing.

I'm just shouldering the responsibility because I knew my ex-partners would NEVER pay you, and I'm too nice a person to let that happen.

7. northernguitarguy

You need to STFU for your own good. Bid on any Corvettes lately? Help sell a schmuck a counterfeit?

I've seen the ad you posted for that Moderne copy, it says nothing about the Backlund Corp.; it only says that YOU were selling it. Need a refresher?

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/member-classifieds/135206-anyone-interested-moderne-clone.html

Tabulate some interest for Socialhero. You've been fvcking him around for nearly FOUR YEARS. In this case, $1000 at a loss seems about right if you were to properly calculate his interest and penalties you should pay for being a class A fvck up.

Seriously, STFU, pay back your debts and then fvck off for a while to reflect.

All others: BUYER BEWARE!!

19 people like this.
  8. colchar

colchar Banned

He is starting to look like a scammer?!?! Him???????? This coming from the guy who has screwed over more than one member here, who was looking to get himself a Corvette while owing socialhero money (for four years no less!!!), and who openly admits to getting paid to fix up Chibsons so that a friend could sell them at a profit? You are un-fvcking-believable.

Then why did you start a thread yesterday titled "I Owe Socialhero $1200"???

And how much of the money that you get from this sale will be given directly to socialhero?

17 people like this.
  9. coldengray

coldengray V.I.P. Member

Bruce should be banned from doing business here until he settles his debts with members of the forum.

What a scumbag. Also, Bruce having a credit rating of 350 is pretty mind blowing. You gotta work hard at screwing up to get that low.

15 people like this.
  10. northernguitarguy

I agree, but I wont like this. I don't know what to believe with Bruce. There seems to be some truth to his skills as many have attested. However, there is an incredible deceit that makes anything he writes highly questionable. Damn, you want to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, but the Socialhero, Corvette and Chibson factors make that whole situation quite despicable.

6 people like this.
  11. socialhero

socialhero Senior Member

Classy Bruce.

No you didn't. You have a very selective memory.

Yes, you did. You sent me $46.88, so now you owe me $1,153.12.

It is the principal of the matter Bruce. Look at the bigger picture. You're here, trying to sell amps for $1,750, while you still owe me (and some other people) money. It is not my responsibility to make up for it by selling things of yours at a loss. You should be doing that - you should have done that long ago. And I imagine if you sold two of these, you could make enough to square our deal away. That was my point. Get it now?

I have no interest in making a profit on this. I want what you owe me. Period.

:shock:

Need I remind you, that you started this maelstrom yesterday, by trying to get ahead of the four-year old debt you owe me in an attempt to make me look like the bad guy.

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/luthiers-corner/325164-i-owe-socialhero-1200-00-a.html

What have I been doing for the last several years, Bruce? If you can't make good on your commitments, you shouldn't be a vendor.

I want what you owe me. Period.

Yes, you do. The deal was between me and you. The invoice you sent me was from Bennett Music Labs, Inc - not J. Backlund. I still have it. It is dated April 15, 2011. Want me to send it to you?

Plus, you already admitted that you owe me what you owe me when you started this thread yesterday:

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/luthiers-corner/325164-i-owe-socialhero-1200-00-a.html

Quit making excuses. When we made this deal, I spoke to you on the phone, emailed with you, received the invoice from you, and sent the money to you.

I want what you owe me. Nothing more, nothing less.

26 people like this.
  12. Skit

Skit Witch Doctor Premium Member

WOW, WOW, and fvcking WOW!!!!! Your going to need a backhoe to get out of this hole Bruce.

15 people like this.
  13. colchar

colchar Banned

And socialhero isn't the first............

3 people like this.
  14. coldengray

coldengray V.I.P. Member

Karma is such a bitch. :wave:

7 people like this.
  15. FennRx

FennRx Senior Member

Why is it that vendors who get caught red-handed being shady and/or deceitful are not instantly banned from this site?

Remember when a certain pickup winder refinished a guitar and sold it as a braz Les Paul to an unsuspecting buyer? Did he get banned? Nope. Only after he had an unrelated felony charge leveled at him did he get the boot.

13 people like this.
  16. coldengray

coldengray V.I.P. Member

I agree 100%. The dude admitted he has owed a member a guitar/$1200 for 4 effing years. People get banned for way less all the time.

Hopefully people will see this stuff when they Google Bruce before doing a deal.

8 people like this.
  17. lǎo​wài

lǎo​wài It's All About the Maos Premium Member

Wow. Did you just say socialhero is "starting to look like a scammer"? That's incredible.

They you go on to say," I personally don't owe you a dime." after posting this:

Instead of buying your amp, I'm going to take $1750.00 US dollars and flush them down the toilet. It will be money better spent.

9 people like this.
  18. colchar

colchar Banned

Vendor fees :dunno:

1 person likes this.
  19. colchar

colchar Banned

Fvck that, send it to me and I'll spend it on an SG :thumb:

4 people like this.
  20. coldengray

coldengray V.I.P. Member

Mod told me only Alex can ban a vendor. Alex needs to be made aware.

2 people like this.