Beano on Ebay

Discussion in 'eBay Deals' started by burp43, Jun 1, 2012.

1. jamman

jamman Premium Member

It's not just the Beanos' that's not selling . It's most higher-end guitars right now . Even normal priced guitars are not selling. Take a look in the Members section . Lots of guitars are not moving , unless you give it away . A sign of the times . Also the Summer time is a slow time for sales in general . Vacations, people can't pay for both . In October sales "pickup" for Christmas.

And to judge the value of a run of guitars from the sale of 1 guitar ? Not .... That's more like looking for anything the helps your position . How about looking at an average price for a few (~10) ? That would give a better indication of the value of the line . I think there are those who just don't like the guitar , for 1 reason or another and feel the need to condem it at any lenght .

2. PPPMAT

PPPMAT Junior Member

Well if anyone is looking for a Beano in the UK I will be selling mine soon. I also have a one of a kind R0 goldtop with the clapton neck profile and pickups that will be sold too - consider it a gigging mans Beano!

PM me if interested.

Cheers

Matt

3. TheTomcat

TheTomcat Senior Member

+1. I've played two aged ones and they were the greatest new Les Pauls I ever played. I've played 3 original Bursts in my life and two of them were not as great as these Beanos. This does not have to count for every Beano, but nevertheless I dare say, they are absolutely worth it.

4. joff

joff Senior Member

That VOS Beano on Ebay had really poor photos...not a very nice top on it by those pics anyway...so it is no big surprise that it didn't get that much interest...and the 'aged' Beano on Ebay now has one side with flame and the other side looks flameless...so again maybe that is putting people off....it would me tbh.

5. guitarmandp

guitarmandp Senior Member

Excuses, excuses if somebody wants the guitar they are going to pay for it. If people don't want the guitar the price goes down.

...not a very nice top on it by those pics anyway...so it is no big surprise that it didn't get that much interest...and the 'aged' Beano on Ebay now has one side with flame and the other side looks flameless...so again maybe that is putting people off....it would me tbh.[/QUOTE]

I saw several Beano's. My dealer got in 3 and then they had some at Guitar Center and every single one of them had one side with flame and another side flameless.

6. guitarmandp

guitarmandp Senior Member

Then explain why this guitar sold for over $10,000?

7. cbryan

cbryan Senior Member

Seriously? It's just a guitar, take it easy.

Did Clapton sleep with your boyfriend or something?