Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by Joeydego, Oct 1, 2017.
I'm alegic, so every reaction, is a bad reaction.
As a kid, I heard of doing the same with mud. Probably just a simple matter of an alternative while "in the field", so to speak.
I can't recall ever being stung so it's hard to say how I would react.
All I know is I don't want to try it out.
I thinkn it had somethign to do with the alkaline sucking out the poison. Can't remember. All I know is that it worked once.
Been stung by bees a couple of times and yes it hurts for a bit but nothing like this sucker!!
Jumping Jack Ant.
Whoops having trouble getting an image to stick! Imagine a nasty looking big ant and yes, only found here in Oz!!
The neighbours heard me scream FVCK!! from 3 blocks away!
Skip to about 10:47 to see the tarantual hawk sting.