So, at work on thursday I got stung by a bee right in the middle of my left palm. I've been stung before and it hurt a minute or 3 and then all was fine. This time? Holy shit, my hand swelled up, hurt like the devil and I took some benydril to kill the itching. Had a gig last night and had to adjust how I played and thought of omitting some material but didn't. Anyone get stung and have a similar reaction before? 72 hours later and it still significantly itches but at least the swelling, pain and redness is subsiding.