Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by zeronalo, Feb 14, 2018.
Congratulations on your impending engagement.
Has the 'future talk' actually happened yet?
I like being married. It's nice to have someone to care for, to have someone that cares for you, and that you share everything with.
Plus, I know she didn't marry me to try to get anything from me. She married a college student with a ton of medical issues. I'm not exactly a good target for gold diggers!
still waiting to hear if she wanted a ring or take out chinese...
OP seems alright, I'll vote for threesome with her cute friend.
Congrats and good luck.
I stood my ground and fed her steak and red wine. I’m good for a little while.
I do love her but I’m not getting married. I won’t say never but it’s not in my plans.
After my divorce this do what I want when I want shit is pretty addicting. And business keeps me occupied more than I’d like but no one bitches about it anymore while I’m paying her mortgage.
Life is good. I don’t want to chance messing it up.
good on you Freddy, you only get one go around at this.
i've been free for 13 years now, and counting.
I apologize for the confusion. I was referencing my recent results from 23andMe which says I have some Native American, Jewish, and West African ancestry. I'm a bit too giddy wanting to exploit my newly discovered minority credentials. I'm going shopping for a Black Panther t-shirt later today.
My results showed something like 0.3% African. The other 99.7% was northwestern European, with the vast majority of that being Irish. Gee, my results really shocked me!
Hmmm really? That's out of the ordinary for a woman. I'm learning something here.
Ride it as long as you can. You never fully know another person's thoughts, but with time you can learn most of their patterns.
subscribed, and someone point me to the classifieds thread when that happens. Im always looking for cheap gear.
Freddy, ask her how large of a dowry she plans to bring to you.
Butthole tatt girl for you
One thing I do usually get a kick out of is a good ol' online debate about the merits of bachelorhood versus marriage between the married dudes and the single ones. As with many things, it's way feistier online than it would ever be in person and the typical positions are GOLD. Usually things like:
Single dude - "Marriage, are you crazy?? If your wife isn't banging some other asshole yet, it's just a matter of time! Then she'll take everything, your kids will hate you, and you'll be lucky if you ain't homeless!"
Married dude - "Yeah well, good luck being a sad lonely misanthrope your whole life before dying utterly alone. And when that day comes, you'll probably have AIDS."
I know right? So silly.
Everyone knows she gives you AID's before she takes everything and the kids hate you and you end up homeless and dying alone.
I'll admit first off, to only reading the OP. That said, you are one marriage and one conversation away from the "We need to talk" conversation. Don't ask how I know this.
I know quite a few guys that got married with a casual attitude of like, "Meh,..why not?...it's what she wants, not a big deal-I don't care,..what's the worst that could happen?"
..and they found out.
Marriage is Serious Business
Disclaimer: I was also one of those idiots.
I know the other guys who took the chance and don’t regret it.
Word of warning (and how you approach this is totally up to you) but "prenup" dude, "prenup". Just trust me on this one LOL.