Aviator Shades - New Vintage Hard Rock

Discussion in 'The Cellar' started by quiksilver98, Aug 2, 2017.

1. quiksilver98

quiksilver98 Junior Member

Hey, i just want to introduce you to our band, Aviator Shades. Were a hard rock band with retro vintage vibe from Vancouver. We take tot he like of Thin Lizzy, The Eagles, AC/DC, and Deep Purple. Were gonna be heading on tour again in Sept to support our new record we recorded with the Legendary Mike Fraser (ACDC/Aerosmith) and Danny Craig (Default). Here is the video for our current single "Burn It Down". Hope you dig

https://www.facebook.com/AviatorShadesBand/

filtersweep and Bubba Z like this.
  2. notme

notme Senior Member

Saw you in kamloops last week, keep up the good work! Park was packed for a reason :)
    Nice collection of LP's with you..

3. Eddie 70

Eddie 70 Senior Member

I like it! Great sound, guys!

4. Bubba Z

Bubba Z Member

This is really good! You definitely have the spirit of classic rock and roll bands but still sound modern. Your style is inspired by your influences without needing to copy them or sound like a retro throwback, and that's damn cool. Keep up the good work!

5. StubbyJ

StubbyJ Senior Member

Les Paul and Marshalls. I've heard of this combination before and from what I understand it lends itself to producing the sound of RAWK :eek:).

Is what we see in the video used in the recording process? I little info on guitar, pups and such?

Great work. I'm jealous.