Aussie Sellers Thread

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Red Baron, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Red Baron

Red Baron Senior Member

Aussie members, here's our own thread for selling locally. :thumb:

2. teeloh

teeloh Senior Member

Good idea.

Dunno how you will do, Baron, as SYD-Auckland is closer than from me to you.

3. PINKBITS

PINKBITS Senior Member

Sweet, well done. :thumb:

4. PINKBITS

PINKBITS Senior Member

Are shit, you're a bloody Queenslander :rolleyes:

I hope we give you guys a kickin in the Origin tomorrow night. I do however think it will be me with the tissues however.

:D

5. Red Baron

Red Baron Senior Member

I'll kick it off then...

I'm selling my Retro-Sonic Analog delay and power supply.

I purchased this unit new only about a month ago (on a whim) and I've only used a few times at home... it sits on top of my amp so it's never even had a shoe or even a sock anywhere near the foot switches, its literally brand new.

As far as analog delays go its an excellent unit that can delay up to 800ms, and it is a true bypass unit... but I just prefer my guitar plugged straight into my amp, plus my amp doesn't have an effects loop so I'm really not getting the best out of it.

I paid $500 and I'm open to any reasonable offers - I'll also include the original receipt of purchase for any future warranty claims.

More info can be found here http://www.retro-sonic.com/index2.php?v=v1

Please email or PM me if you're interested.

6. FLICKOFLASH

FLICKOFLASH V.I.P. Member

7. aside

aside Member

Hey Baron -good idea, Have 4 guitars not seeing much use: Prices in AUD.

1969 Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty): $9999
    All original except case and pro refret. 1 piece body, last of the great LP's.

[​IMG]

1969 Tele (blonde): $5999
    Maple neck, pro restored rout, Rio Grande neck pickup (bridge original), pro refret

[​IMG]

1974 Delxue Tele (black): $3499
    All original, lightweight.

[​IMG]

1998 ES-335 '59 Historic Reissue (Cherry): $4199
    Big neck, no issues.

[​IMG]

All are perfectly setup and looking for a home, pro studio use only for last 10 years or so. Prices firm.

Please PM me for more details, best to leave your phone number as one call can save many emails! Based in Sydney but will happily work with interstate buyers.

8. Nihilist Entombed

Nihilist Entombed Senior Member

anyone selling something that isn't an insanely priced relic? :shock:

9. circusboy28

circusboy28 Senior Member

Yep, agreed. Beautiful to look at but who can afford them at present? But having an Aussie sellers thread is a great idea. I may be up for selling some stuff in the near future to finance Maton acoustic buy.

10. Red Baron

Red Baron Senior Member

My R0 (as posted above) is now sold.

11. Nihilist Entombed

ok here's a bunch of things i just cleared out, please take 'em off my hands and i'll see if i can cut you a deal if you take 2 or more.

• Fender bridge pick up for MIM 50's Classic Stratocaster - $30au + $5 shipping
    • Alto 8 Channel Mixer - $50au + $10 shipping
    • Dremel - 25 Pce. Set - $50au + $10 shipping
    • Dave Mustaine signed photo in a custom built frame - $30au + $10 shipping

All items are working perfectly.

This pickup used to be in my strat, i took it out to put a stacked humbucker in there.
    [​IMG]

The Alto Mixer was used for maybe 10 playing hours max in my bedroom to power an SM-7
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Dremel was used for 2-3 hours max to route out a pick up cavity so i could put a weird shaped pickup into it. 24 out of 25 pieces have never been used.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i paid $50 to have this hand signed promo photo framed in 2005, since i'm moving soon i'm trying to get rid of everything i can't take with me
    [​IMG]

thanks don't hesitate to PM me

12. mitchbob9

mitchbob9 Senior Member

Dayum. I would buy the mixer, but I just spent my money on an EQ pedal. How much do these things normally sell for?

13. Nihilist Entombed

not sure, i bought it back in 2004 for about $180 or something.

14. circusboy28

[​IMG]

Sorry, trying to post a picture - didn't work!!!!!!

15. circusboy28

Okay, it's taken me a few months, but I think I've finally worked out how to post photos. Yea!

I have several things that I want to sell pretty cheap to fund a new purchase. First off this is the Legacy Edition of the Epiphone Valve Junior. Most would be familiar with this amp - 5 Watts of pure Class A valve into an 8" Eminence. I've had it for a year, but I rarely use because I prefer my Orange Tiny Terror much more.

The Valve Jnr is in impeccable condition, not a mark on it - I've even still got the original box and packaging. Selling for $130, and any interested persons are welcome to come to my place in Petersham (Sydney, of course) to pick it up and/or to try it out. My email is stepjets @ hotmail.com

[​IMG]

16. circusboy28

Next up we have my Line 6 Pocket Pod. Nowadays I use my Vox Tonelab way more. Again the Pocket Pod is in as new condition, with all packaging intact. I'll even through in the wall wart power supply, which cost an extra $30. I'll sell for $135 for the lot, and of course you can check it out first. It's about 8 months old by the way.

[​IMG]

17. circusboy28

Thirdly, a pair of DiMarzio Tone Zone P90 sized humbuckers. I took these out of the Gibson Les Paul Special Double Cut I just bought 2nd hand, and put Gibson P90's back into it. I did that because I have plenty of guitars with humbuckers, but none with P90's - the DiMarzio's are a fine rocking pickup, with plenty of growl - they just aren't what I wanted in this guitar.

I don't have all of the packaging, just some - but I've got the full DiMarzio installation instructions, the mounting screws, everything you need. They are 4 conductor so you can set them up to coil tap, or not, it's up to you.

They are in very good condition, $90 takes 'em both.

[​IMG]

18. Nihilist Entombed

do you a straight out swap, my dremel and mixer for the epiphone amp? i'll ship mine down to syd and you ship yours up to brisbane

19. circusboy28

Sorry mate, just need the cash at the moment to fund another purchase, Thanks for the offer though.

20. circusboy28

No Interest in my stuff? The Pocket pod is a great buy, sounds good. I took it to work a couple of times in my guitar case with some headphones. Runs off batteries as well as mains.......oh well.