Attention Guitar Students: Jam Tracks from C-Squared

Discussion in 'Vendor Classifieds' started by C Squared, Dec 16, 2008.

1. C Squared

C Squared Senior Member

If you're studying Guitar at College, University, or a Conservatory, or studying with a private teacher, chances are you're getting a lot of Jazz thrown at you.
    What if you could jam with a Jazz Band while you were working on your melodies and solos? wouldn't it be great just to solo over some of those changes that your ear may not be completely used to yet?

I've taken 200+ Songs from the Real Book and given these tracks Drums, Piano, and Bass. You can play rhythm, lead, or just solo all you want. This will give you a chance to drastically improve your chops and give your ear a chance to hear some of these changes.

I'm offering the Sample CD for you to get a taste of what these can offer.
    This CD will include tracks for

Body and Soul
    Take Five
    Grand Central
    It Don't Mean a Thing
    Where Are You
    All Blues
    Solitude
    Django
    My Heart Sings
    Cottontail
    Ornithology
    Lullaby of Birdland

$7 in the US for members of the forums. You will get a CD withJam Tracks and Printed Music such as that would be from the Real Book that these are based on (melody and chord changes).

For more information please contact me at

sales@c-squaredmusic.com.

I can provide you with a list of complete songs available and costs for custom track lists or complete set. Please when contacting me mention that you are a forum member and include your id.