Any Brooklyn Metal Fans....

Discussion in 'MLP Meets' started by decoy205, Feb 23, 2010.

1. decoy205

decoy205 Senior Member

My band Human Decline and some friends bands are playing in Greenpoint Brooklyn on March 5th if anyone is interested..

[​IMG]

Cheap cover and cheap drinks! Come and hang!
    :dude::dude:

-John

2. MUSTANGCAT

MUSTANGCAT Senior Member

Decoy, I now live in Southern California but I lived as a child in Greenpoint Brooklyn New York back in the 60s. I'm now 54 years old. I went to PS 34. I lived on Leonard Street (Up the hill from the old Library! I'm sorry but from pictures on goggle I've seen the new one looks like shit, excuse my French!). I also lived at first on Guernsey Street (Please excuse if spelled wrong, it's been since 1969 since I was there!) I understand that Pat Banatar is from Greenpoint also! I seen her here in the late 70s at Universal Amphetheater and she freakin' rocked the place! She blew away Eddie Money and his band. (They were the main act too!). I wish I could make it to your gig, man! I'd knock back a couple a pints and some shots! There's alot of cool rockers that are out of New York! I hope to make it back over there in the future to visit the old place again!

3. decoy205

decoy205 Senior Member

Cool Mustang! I'm originally from midwood marine park area of Brooklyn but greenpoint is very popular for music these days.

Bump for the show tonight!!
    Rock on fellers!

4. Mike's_LP

Mike's_LP Senior Member

Greenpoint's come a LONG way! I'm from Midwood, myself. In Albany for the last 10yrs. Have you been to the "New L'amour" in Park Slope? I knew that bar from WAY before that. Good luck at the show!! :dude:

5. decoy205

decoy205 Senior Member

Ha cool! I haven't been to the new lamour I thought they move it to staten Island last time I checked. The show went great we had a good turnout got free drinks got paid and had the best crowd of the night. Pretty fun.
    My ears are ringing and it's time for a snack.
    :dude: